Trump picks up a major endorsement -- HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Says the retard with his head up his buddies ass. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Wrong ASSignation, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, but then you're the jackASS that's always wrong.
Wrong ASSignation, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, but then you're the jackASS that's always wrong. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Says chicken dick the retard with his head up his buddies ass. You love that "butt bobbing" chicken dick.
Says chicken dick the retard with his head up his buddies ass. You love that "butt bobbing" chicken dick. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You'd be the well-versed, hayseed chicken farmer from Kansas, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
You'd be the well-versed, hayseed chicken farmer from Kansas, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You'd be the one who googled 'heads up men's butts' and then we've been sorry ever since, having to look at that goddamn idiocy. You're well-versed in gloryholes and talleywackers. I'm sure rey lingo could use some help down by the dumpsters. The old suckitdown crew is thinning out, he needs all the holes he can get
You would be the well versed sperm sucker from Chicago, chicken dick .
You'd be the one who googled 'heads up men's butts' and then we've been sorry ever since, having to look at that goddamn idiocy. You're well-versed in gloryholes and talleywackers. I'm sure rey lingo could use some help down by the dumpsters. The old suckitdown crew is thinning out, he needs all the holes he can get Originally Posted by WombRaider
The search term was "'#Grubered', freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and a picture of you and your butt-buddies appeared.

You would be the well versed sperm sucker from Chicago, chicken dick . Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Keep pluckin' your chickens, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Keep pluckin' your chickens.
The search term was "'#Grubered', freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and a picture of you and your butt-buddies appeared.

Keep pluckin' your chickens, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Keep pluckin' your chickens. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I am, and you are about out of feathers, chicken dick.
I am, and you are about out of feathers, chicken dick. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're obviously someone who wouldn't comprehend how "pluckin'" might be considered a euphemism, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
You're obviously someone who wouldn't comprehend how "pluckin'" might be considered a euphemism, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You are the euphemism wanting to be "plucked" chicken dick.
You are the euphemism wanting to be "plucked" chicken dick. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Once again, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, your ASSignation is incorrect. Keep pluckin' your chickens, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
another insightful rant, IBMeltingdown.

welcome to Day Three!
Once again, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, your ASSignation is incorrect. Keep pluckin' your chickens, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You are the only chicken here, and you are down to your last tail feather, chicken dick.
http://www.westernjournalism.com/sho...ent=2015-07-29

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/Mark.../28/id/659366/

I think Trump has succeeded so far because he is speaking some truth that people need to hear in a way that they can understand. You can't deny he has done that.

People are fed up with the lies and double speak right now and we're watching Washington implode under it's own weight of getting nothing done but pointing fingers.

I'm not endorsing Trumps candidacy, not yet at least, but it is refreshing to see a Washington outsider turn the party upside down. The Democrats could use their own Donald Trump.
another insightful rant, IBMeltingdown.

welcome to Day Three!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your improper use of capitalization shows you didn't enroll in your ESL course, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, and the real hilarity begins when you run out of fingers and toes.

You are the only chicken here, and you are down to your last tail feather, chicken dick. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You've got your eye on those tail feathers, don't you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? You're a real barnyard freak, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Your improper use of capitalization shows you didn't enroll in your ESL course, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, and the real hilarity begins when you run out of fingers and toes.

You've got your eye on those tail feathers, don't you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? You're a real barnyard freak, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Mightn't that be why all the chickens in his barnyard walk with a pronounced limp and yet can run like hell at the sight of him ?