dirty talk, when does it go too far?

This one is mostly for the ladies but I guess the guys can ad their opinions.

When it comes to dirty talk, at what point does it go too far? What I mean is, what names, words, or phrases do you find unacceptable?

Regards.

Sails Originally Posted by SailsOfCharon
When someone calls me bitch or slut and no donated for a PSE session lol. N-word, s-word (rhymes with pick with no c at the end) is off limits no matter how much you gift me or fat anything unless you mean my pretty brown ass.
Caitie Mae and Italian Princess "understand the show".
Really? I'm not sure there is a limit between two consenting adults. I always say my mind is my most seductive feature...and i like to play.....as for traditional taboos...well nothing wrong with a little kink...
I am suprised that more providers don't advertise "dirty talk" as one of their services. I think alof of guys like it. But of course, like everything else, there are limits.
I think to answer the question posted by the OP, it "goes too far" when one of the parties is no longer comfortable with what's being said. That point is different for everyone, so communicating what is and is not OK is the key to enjoyment.
Great stuff, keep sharing the info.

Sails
i also LOVE a little dirty talk especially in a heated session...but i think its important not to offend...for example if a particular type of convo satisfies a client but is a little extreme the client should make the provider aware before hand to make sure she is comfortable with it ex: i had a client i had seen a few times with just light dirty talk then out of no where started asking if i had a little sister did she have big titties like me etc... (i do have a younger sister ) and it made me uncomfortable i just stopped the session told him i was uncomfortable and i refused to see hiim again. Another time on a first meeting with a client as soon as we started the session he was asking me "you dirty whore i know you like this **** you like to **** all day dont you ? your my little s** slave and you like it...since i dont cater to ALL fetishes particularly sub i stopped the session (he had booked 2 hours) i told him i didnt think that i would be able to give him the expierience he wanted and offered to leave with just the hour donation and him keep the differance.. some might disagree with that but i felt maybe he was just being discrete by not wanting to mention what he wanted befote i got there so i gave him the bennifit of doub(sorry so lengthy)