Navy Yard shooting

that has nothing to do with anything.

....and i'm pretty sure they're not trying to pin it on the Tea Party. Originally Posted by JCM800
But you're ignorantly pretending like lib-retards wouldn't blame the Tea Party if they could, JCM800, and there is recent history and extant evidence to prove it! So you just keep playing dumb, JCM800. BTW, you're the second lib-retard this week to put the blame on the shooter -- and not the weapon. Convenient when the shooter is a lib-retard, but you lib-retards seem to be learning!
Humm liberals blame the shooter and conservatives (you) blame the weapon. And you call him dumb...LMAO
  • CJ7
  • 09-18-2013, 10:04 PM
Humm liberals blame the shooter and conservatives (you) blame the weapon. And you call him dumb...LMAO Originally Posted by i'va biggen
the weapon drove itself the Navy yard, loaded itself, and went on a killing spree all by itself

wonder what took IB so long to figure that one out?
Doesn't matter where this guy was from or his political views. This whole story doesn't even make any sense. He supposedly had a valid clearance to enter the ship yard, no problem there. Then he kills a guard with an AR-15 and takes his sidearm and then proceeds to kill 13 more people before he is shot by police. Then on top of that an Associated Press article was posted on YouTube time stamped for Sunday the 15th at 2331hr, not once but twice. No crime scene photos. Another incident that reeks bullshit.
  • CJ7
  • 09-18-2013, 10:23 PM
Doesn't matter where this guy was from or his political views. This whole story doesn't even make any sense. He supposedly had a valid clearance to enter the ship yard, no problem there. Then he kills a guard with an AR-15 and takes his sidearm and then proceeds to kill 13 more people before he is shot by police. Then on top of that an Associated Press article was posted on YouTube time stamped for Sunday the 15th at 2331hr, not once but twice. No crime scene photos. Another incident that reeks bullshit. Originally Posted by acp5762

crime scene photos?

like people laying on the ground with their brains blown out ?

shot like that aint gonna happen... no bullshit
crime scene photos?

like people laying on the ground with their brains blown out ?

shot like that aint gonna happen... no bullshit Originally Posted by CJ7
Well certainly bodies would be part of a crime scene involving a shooting, but that is not exactly what Iam talking about entirely. How about photos of the Crime Scene being processed by police. Like the ones that were taken during the Columbine School Shooting.
  • CJ7
  • 09-18-2013, 10:41 PM
Well certainly bodies would be part of a crime scene involving a shooting, but that is not exactly what Iam talking about entirely. How about photos of the Crime Scene being processed by police. Like the ones that were taken during the Columbine School Shooting. Originally Posted by acp5762

Navy/Government facility have the pics on hold would be my guess ... maybe later, dont count on it
why do you want to see them, boys?

Is there a political spin to people with their heads blown off?

Or are you going to provide some expert analysis that blames this on the President?

How does a tragedy turns to you hating Americans?

Honestly, I don't think you are capable of anything else.
  • CJ7
  • 09-18-2013, 10:54 PM
why do you want to see them, boys?

Is there a political spin to people with their heads blown off? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

they cant start a photoshop conspiracy without pics
Navy/Government facility have the pics on hold would be my guess ... maybe later, dont count on it Originally Posted by CJ7
Bullshit. They didn't show anything remotely close to a crime scene photo from any of the shootings from the Aurora Colorado Shooting to Sandy Hook and I don't expect to see anything from this one. Columbine had several. In fact this video clip shows CCTV camera footage from various school shootings including Columbine. Just look whats happened in the past fourteen months. Four major incidents involving shootings and one bombing. That's quite a bit.
http://youtu.be/oA7ddJ3Jl8E
  • CJ7
  • 09-18-2013, 11:02 PM
see?

LMTAO
see?

LMTAO Originally Posted by CJ7
You won't find anything like that from Sandy Hook or the Ship Yard now will ya? Of course not it's all classified isn't it.
  • CJ7
  • 09-18-2013, 11:39 PM
You won't find anything like that from Sandy Hook or the Ship Yard now will ya? Of course not it's all classified isn't it. Originally Posted by acp5762

last time I checked the schools you mention weren't government facilities
last time I checked the schools you mention weren't government facilities Originally Posted by CJ7
Doesn't matter. When a crime is committed and investigated photos are taken. Even on a Government installation. But that's not the reason we may not see any.
You want to study my latest colonoscopy?