DED's MPCFS List: Fall Edition 2010

Don't worry though sweets, you already know if I'd seen you this year we both know where you would be Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Awwwwwww. I think we both know why we haven't seen each other this year. Apparently one girl on your list isn't technically a provider because the only hobbiest she sees is you. That makes her a girlfriend.

I also wonder why you didn't produce a top 5 list. The blank slots give the impression this is a threAD for freebies.

Alas, how can you form an accurate list when a good number of girls out there have an NBA policy? Or is this list yet another attempt for the great DED to break the rules of the iron clad NBA policy?

Oh and speaking of rules... what's up with that signature line?

Awwwwwww. I think we both know why we haven't seen each other this year. Apparently one girl on your list isn't technically a provider because the only hobbiest she sleeps with is you. That makes her a girlfriend. Originally Posted by AidanMacKenna
Wrong...she just saw someone else last night...I told you about coming to the source when you want to find out info

I also wonder why you didn't produce a top 5 list. The blank slots give the impression this is a threAD. Originally Posted by AidanMacKenna
Wrong again...if you really want to know the real reason there are only 6 ladies on the list...PM me
Oh and speaking of rules... what's up with that signature line?Alas, how can you form an accurate list when a good number of girls out there have an NBA policy? Or is this list yet another attempt for the great DED to break the rules of the iron clad NBA policies? Originally Posted by AidanMacKenna
Huh????
BTW, has anyone heard DED's themesong:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdeSZPcLlic Originally Posted by The G.O.A.T

ROTFLMAO.........That shit if foul..................LOL
I think Brittany from Kentucky can make to this list
Alas, how can you form an accurate list when a good number of girls out there have an NBA policy? Or is this list yet another attempt for the great DED to break the rules of the iron clad NBA policy?: Originally Posted by AidanMacKenna
Forbidden topic.
Forbidden topic. Originally Posted by ibechill
Yeah, if they don't want to see, oh well....

I'm gonna go ahead and close this one and get to work on my "Winter Edition"...hopefully I can have a full list this time