What happens when you show weakness?

Well, no. But if it makes you feel better to think so, go ahead. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Thank you. I appreciate your understanding.
Yeah, JDIdiot provided a link stating that Wendy Davis got 92% of the vote.

The provided link was for the Democratic primary, not the General election.

Idiot! Originally Posted by bigtex
It shows that the people of Galveston voted for the super lib when given a choice between other democrats and before the bloom was off the flower.
The governor's election is not the best example though Davis did get 37.6% of the vote which is about what she got state wide. but it does show a trend. A few things;

by the time of the election Davis had been thoroughly discredited and her popularity was plummeting....even among democrats.
There are 254 counties in Texas, 19 of them voted for Davis and overall Davis got 38.9% of the vote. So that means that a few counties had to vote in higher numbers for Davis than most other counties which Galveston county did. Now this is not Galveston the city. Can't find the detail on that election yet but it becomes obvious that Galveston County voted for the liberal candidate in much higher numbers than about 80% of all the counties in Texas. So....this indicates that in Texas, Galveston county is more liberal than the surrounding counties in the area. So once again Tampon, you're wrong. You going to accept this or is it necessary to go out and poll every voter in the state?

http://www.politico.com/2014-electio...overnor/texas/
Thank you. I appreciate your understanding. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
I've tried to educate you, but it won't take. Lol! Be happy and content, my friend. It won't be that long until we know for sure.
I've tried to educate you, but it won't take. Lol! Be happy and content, my friend. It won't be that long until we know for sure. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
True! It goes by fast!
RioIdiot, where's the friggin' link?

Or STFU! Originally Posted by bigtex

Here is your link Wormy Bitch !
C======uu
Yes, you are full of shit, Cornholio.

Here's what the Galveston GOP is putting out, based on Baker Institute findings as well as the UT/Texas Tribune poll (not actually a TeaWipe organization.)

You are either factually challenged or intellectually challenged.

Either way, you're challenged out the BUNGHOLE!

I don't think you're bright enough to lie.

http://www.galvestoncountygop.org/content/galveston-county-was-just-named-4th-most-conservative-county-texas Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Hey FuckPup Ridee !
You are one stupid sob ! Your link states Galveston COUNTY you stupid bastard !
I said Galveston is full of liberals,liars and shit. I never said COUNTY you miserable stupid lump of shit for brains. Again pull your pinhead out of your B.B. King Odoofus's ass and know what the fuck you are lying about.

BigKotex, you may now pull your head out of your lovers ass (FuckPup Yssup) as well What a gaggle of inbred illiterate faggot worshipping morons.
Good day !
Yes, you are full of shit, Cornholio.

Here's what the Galveston GOP is putting out, based on Baker Institute findings as well as the UT/Texas Tribune poll (not actually a TeaWipe organization.)

You are either factually challenged or intellectually challenged.

Either way, you're challenged out the BUNGHOLE!

I don't think you're bright enough to lie.

http://www.galvestoncountygop.org/co...e-county-texas Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Speaking of challenged.......
You are certainly obsessed with bungholes andcornholes.
I stated before that you were unable to find your niche in life.Unable to assimilate and make lasting ties. I called you a member of nothing but this site.
Perhaps you have now found your place to excell. I am wondering if you are the "pitcher or the catcher." Either way you are definetely in the ball game,
faggot !
Thus spake the Great Cornholio!

Voter registration is done by county in this state. Primaries are conducted by county in this state.

Are you registered to vote, Cornholio? Or are you just using your spare time to explode through your BUNGHOLE?

The governor's election is not the best example though Davis did get 37.6% of the vote which is about what she got state wide. but it does show a trend. A few things;

by the time of the election Davis had been thoroughly discredited and her popularity was plummeting....even among democrats.
There are 254 counties in Texas, 19 of them voted for Davis and overall Davis got 38.9% of the vote. So that means that a few counties had to vote in higher numbers for Davis than most other counties which Galveston county did. Now this is not Galveston the city. Can't find the detail on that election yet but it becomes obvious that Galveston County voted for the liberal candidate in much higher numbers than about 80% of all the counties in Texas. So....this indicates that in Texas, Galveston county is more liberal than the surrounding counties in the area. So once again Tampon, you're wrong. You going to accept this or is it necessary to go out and poll every voter in the state?

http://www.politico.com/2014-electio...overnor/texas/ Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Thanks for the Texas government lesson, Ma Ferguson!
Thus spake the Great Cornholio!

Voter registration is done by county in this state. Primaries are conducted by county in this state.

Are you registered to vote, Cornholio? Or are you just using your spare time to explode through your BUNGHOLE?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Aaaaah, more anal obsession explains why you cannot fixiate on the earleir posted subject matter.

What does voter registration by counties have to do with the number of liberals in the city ? Further deflection from the facts, I am sure.
Again dumbfuck, I said the CITY OF GALVESTON is full of liberals, liars and shit !

Why can you not read, why can you not get it ?
I am beginnig to believe that the bar it too high for you to grasp.

Galveston is both a CITY and a COUNTY in Texas.
The voter registration in the state of Texas, is done by counties.
There is a very large number of conservative voters in the COUNTY of Galveston !

There is a very huge number of liberal voters in the CITY of Galveston !
The CITY HAS A MAJORITY PERCENTAGE OF LIBERALS !
The COUNTY has a majority percentage of conservatives !

Yes it is mathematically possible to have a massive number of liberals in the county seat (CITY) yet the remainder of the entire county be hugely conservative. Not only is it possible, it is a fact !

If you cannot understand this, you are beyond help. Your little mind is far too jammed with all things anal and anger to embrace any concept outside of your little sociopathic world. Tunnel vision and denial are huge handicaps to conquer. Good luck with it.
I have given the numbers for Galveston County and it has a higher than normal number of liberal democrats according to the way the voters voted. So if the general county has a lot of moderate or conservatives then the liberals MUST be concentrated in the city.