Is ECCIE Management Engaging In Thought Control Via Censorship?

I like real women over someone half my age.....and Ansley isn't ignorant to boot.

I would teach ANON the secret to my success....but, some days I am hanging on by a thread myself....I can feel someone screaming "ban that asshole".
Matador, you have accused me of wire fraud and internet theft of services. Please back up your accusation or retract it.

Board ownership, please investigate the handle ENONONA. Feel free to resolve this now with Matador, since he accused me of illegally hacking this site and creating that handle and engaging in wire fraud. If he does not retract his statement and you wish to handle this on your own, I will give you until Tuesday to make disclosure and clarifications before pursuing civil action.

After that, be prepared to surrender the account registration information for both that fraudulent handle as well as Matador's registration information so I can pursue civil action against him for the defamation of character.

If he doesn't want to fix this now, on his own accord, it will get fixed for him later in court. During discovery, I will instruct my attorney to subpoena as much of your records as needed to get this resolved. Originally Posted by ANONONE
Hmm, I'm picturing myself on the jury now. I'm picturing that, hypothetically, you've proved your case of libel/slander and now we're in the damages phase of the trial. Your online persona, created solely to engage in illegal activities, has been damaged, and you want us to compensate you for your "damages." What are you going to "instruct" your attorney to ask for to compensate you for your damages?

As a juror, I would tell you, "Go fuck yourself" for wasting my time. And if I were your were attorney in this matter, at the conclusion I would tell you to "Go fuck yourself" for telling me how to practice law.

And don't forget, you have to prove that you had a good reputation to begin with. All you are doing right now is proving that you're a sniveling little fucktard.
Guys, thanks so much for the compliments. Y'all put a little pep in my step today.

ANONONE, sorry to have stolen some of your attention.
Hmm, I'm picturing myself on the jury now. I'm picturing that, hypothetically, you've proved your case of libel/slander and now we're in the damages phase of the trial. Your online persona, created solely to engage in illegal activities, has been damaged, and you want us to compensate you for your "damages." What are you going to "instruct" your attorney to ask for to compensate you for your damages? Originally Posted by KoolHandLuke
Isn't it just laughable!
I wish management would close this thread.
I read the 1st four posts only and skipped to here.
Guys, thanks so much for the compliments. Y'all put a little pep in my step today.

ANONONE, sorry to have stolen some of your attention. Originally Posted by Ansley
Ansley - pls remember me when i come calling in Atlanta one of these days.

I wish management would close this thread.
I read the 1st four posts only and skipped to here. Originally Posted by seanes
Ansley was the only redeeming feature of this thread. It is useless and should be closed.