SHARIA LAW COMES TO TEXAS.....

^^Good news! Another Idiot has joined the ranks! Originally Posted by shanm
Goddamn, not another one! It's hard enough keeping it together up in here without all these johnny-come-lately motherfuckers crashing the party. Beam me up, Scotty!

Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
pretty funny coming from 2 dummys who did not join until last year
^^

Sounds like IIidiot is about to go on his next school shooting spree!
Originally Posted by shanm

I suppose you think that's funny. It's not.
  • shanm
  • 03-07-2015, 10:19 PM
I suppose you think that's funny. It's not. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

It's not. And I don't find it funny. The was for his earlier comment. That's what^^ means.

He was acting like a creepy motherfucker and I stated that later.
Careful, man, that whiny biyotch will accuse you of pissing on someone's grave...
Careful, man, .... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Another unfounded presumption of yours.
Hhe's done it a number of times before, LLIdiot. You must have been searching City of Austin records for Clarksville...

Bipolar shit, you know.
Does everyone realize that the Jewish faith has basically the same thing in the US. It's called The Beth Din of America. Does the same thing but I don't see Whirlaway posting any threads alerting people to it.
Does everyone realize that the Jewish faith has basically the same thing in the US. It's called The Beth Din of America. Does the same thing but I don't see Whirlaway posting any threads alerting people to it. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Catholic Church also "terminates" marriages in the Church, and systematically attempts to control the "upbringing" of the kids.

I suspect that the concern over Sharia law is the differences of Sharia law from the principles of Anglo-Saxon-Christian-English based laws, which have formed the basis for most all of the laws in the United States, including Texas.

Perhaps that is, and was, Whirlaway's concern.
  • shanm
  • 03-08-2015, 04:46 PM
Does everyone realize that the Jewish faith has basically the same thing in the US. It's called The Beth Din of America. Does the same thing but I don't see Whirlaway posting any threads alerting people to it. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Because then he won't able to justify his love for Bibi Satan-yahu and his beloved homeland of Israel.