Fake Review... Wtf Mentagon9?

You people are realling something: "Abusing alert priveleges is bullshit" and all you're other BS. You both sound like angry unemployed losers sitting in mommy's basement.

By the way, that is NOT Kati's pic. She really looked pregnant.

I can't prove anything to you. You're still angry as Hell even thought I said none of this is personal.

You both need anger therapy. Why are you getting so ANGRY and VENGEFUL over one not-so-great review? IS IT SIMPLY IMPOSSIBLE THAT SOMEONE DID NOT HAVE A GOOD TIME WITH KATI? WTF? I DO NOT GET IT -- NO ONE IS PERFECT.

By the way, I told Kati the man outside was most likely Hispanic. She said I said "white"; she is either full of shit or so high right now she can't think straight.

She also said her house is flooded. THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU RESPONDING FUCKING IMMEDIATELY WHEN I POST SOMETHING?

You're probably both on every form of government assistance there is -- just fucking parasites.

I am truly sad for your child, Kati. She is fucked for life with you as a mother. Originally Posted by Menagon9
I never insulted you while trying to prove my point, once. The most disrespectful thing that you could do to anyone, anywhere, is talk about their children.

I asked you in PMs to not contact me anymore and you went on about how I was so gross and my parents are embarrassed of me and things of that nature.

In the end, you showed your true colors

Kati
If you bring up someones kids, in a hooker board you are less than...

"It is not what they call you, it is what YOU answer to"... Tyler Perry's Madea once said that in a movie...

Good advice if you ask me. Katie just ignore him, and hopefully he will just back off with the name calling and insults. I know it is hard with him dragging your family into the mix, but it might be the only way to get him to stop.
Best of luck,
M.M.

Good advice if you ask me. Katie just ignore him, and hopefully he will just back off with the name calling and insults. I know it is hard with him dragging your family into the mix, but it might be the only way to get him to stop.
Best of luck,
M.M. Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson
Exactly
I know! I'm going to take that advice now Melissa & carguy. Thank you
  • 1+1
  • 08-19-2016, 03:27 PM
she is either full of shit or so high right now she can't think straight.
Originally Posted by Menagon9
He is suggesting a topic that is against the rules. Going hard on those allegations without justifiable cause. Again!!!!
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1058536358

I would just ignore him...ignore ignore ignore..
M.M.
I woul dc like to thank all that participated for this entertaining thread!
If you insist... There's that belly again! Though sitting down would make it appear bigger normally, if one is pregnant. I should know, I was just pregnant last year...

Originally Posted by KatiforYou
I fucking love this thread! I keep getting to see all of these selfies of Kati.

Please continue the accusations M9. PLEASE!!! I want me some more Kati!!!
I woul dc like to thank all that participated for this entertaining thread! Originally Posted by Boudin3112
Lol - this is true!
Fresh review from RockThomas doesn't suggest preggo, but does say Kati is carrying extra pounds.

http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1810480

I think he's crazy, the pics posted in this thread are extremely hot!

the pics posted in this thread are extremely hot! Originally Posted by turbo-dog
I agree!
Yes she is incredibly sexy. Extra pounds only shows she eats well. I'd paint that tummy in a heartbeat. Lol
Yes she is incredibly sexy. Extra pounds only shows she eats well. I'd paint that tummy in a heartbeat. Lol Originally Posted by OldGent
I don't even see extra pounds in these pics unless she's being compared to an anorexic. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that tummy!
Every review I have says I have extra weight. Mainly in my lower region. Thighs, butt and even belly. I have those darn child bearing hips. I'm slightly ashamed but...it is what it is. I have a really nice butt for a white girl!
To quote a recent review. Her belly fits her shape. And this is from someone that saw me while I was pregnant, I think he would know the difference :-)

I'm over it. If you like your ladies full figured, there's some great ones in Louisiana. If not, there's some great ones here too!

Go have fun with whoever it is :-)

One more for the road :-)
Don't ever be ashamed of who u are.
Most people will cut others down to make themselves feel better.