Random Thoughts

Definitely not chunky, but looking at you makes my little guy "chubby" Originally Posted by WMJ4657
Aww! Thank you!!
Wish I had a giant Kit Kat bar right now. Or enough motivation to go get one.
Resist the chocolate!
Random Thought:

Some women are so fake on this site I'm surprised they even recognize themselves in the mirror
Resist the chocolate! Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
My laziness is the only thing keeping me on this diet right now. 😂
I love drago's smoked oysters and bloody mary's. I was just there right before Christmas.
The bloody mary's in Wisconsin are great too. Beef stick, cheese stick,bacon,pickle and extra spicy
The bloody mary's in Wisconsin are great too. Beef stick, cheese stick,bacon,pickle and extra spicy Originally Posted by Nukeman69
My mom sent me a picture of one she had in Wisconsin recently. It had little cheeseburgers sticking out of the top! 😍
yeah those are good too. I usually drink mine with tequila instead of vodka. They call it a bloody maria
Random thought:

I'm REALLY going to miss the Abercrombie & Fitch in Park Plaza! People always complained about the smell of the strong cologne (which is actually set to spray automatically with a timer) and loud music, but I just loved the atmosphere. Guess I'll have to find a new happy place, perhaps one of those hippy stores with the door beads and Rasta colors everywhere.
Maybe if you miss it too much you will visit the one in NWA.
My mom sent me a picture of one she had in Wisconsin recently. It had little cheeseburgers sticking out of the top! 😍 Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
You usually get a whole meal on top of them up there
Firefox! You crash on me every damned day. You're dead to me. On to Chrome.

The only reason I kept using it was because there are some extensions I use that Chrome doesn't have but it's not worth it to have to use a browser that crashes on a more than daily basis.
HOLY CRAP THE BACON IS RUNNING OUT!!!

"America's Becon Reserves are at a 50-year Low"

http://www.grubstreet.com/2017/02/am...-of-bacon.html
When you have the perfect opportunity to hobby...but don't have the $...

Oh well, the reason I don't is due to the hobby activities in the preceding week, so I really can't complain.