BottomlessFilth becoming a butterfly thread - w/edits

(Unless the person in question is a Provider (she is no longer) and has changed names because of bad behavior, ie...ripoffs, bad reviews, etc, nothing is gained by revealing past handles. On the contrary it may in some instance cause the person harm! To all...please THINK before outing someone!! Removed by Bubba) Originally Posted by jackie@sintropolis
Well, if nothing else, discussions about her "being a voyeur to making that jump into having fun and getting lots of shiny presents?" - Wayward can be bypassed in the future now that it has been confirmed openly (and via PM that was forwarded) by a moderator that she is a former provider. The entire thread was / is a troll to "out" her, Bubba, as Wayward all but admitted in another thread discussing the removal of this one. After the poster in question used a "fantasy" sequence that was almost identical to one that had been posted on her own forum several months ago, I thought it would be common knowledge to most who she was in any circumstance. Everyone jumping on the "bandwagon" attempting to get a former provider (who stated she wasn't) to "hobby" just seemed comical and . . . well, it probably seemed to me as "off" as my comment insinuating her former handle must have seemed "off" to a moderator. Unless, of course, she is returning to the endeavor and this is all just foreplay. I'll go sit on my hands in the corner.

Kisses,

- Jackie
Let's get this thread back on track.............

Would a session, weekend or short year with Father Wayward really be considered p4p?

You could just thinck of it as a long confessional...............and everyone knows confession is good for the soul.

It has done wonders for me.

An aside, jackie darling..........check your PM, beautiful.
An aside, jackie darling..........check your PM, beautiful. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Nothing there . . . if you were trying to send me something, try again - or you can always email me! As an aside to your aside, remember that any PM sent over vBulletin (which this site utilizes) can be archived and retrieved at will by a site administrator (it is an inherent quality in the control panel of the software).

Kisses,

- Jackie
You are as sweet as you are beautiful.

TBone and top brass know me quite well................I am sure they check my PM every night for little nuggets of information.

Let me try again, sexy...............check your PM now.

......and because I don't want it ever said that I attempted to hijack a thread........something for the masses.

BF, how do you feel about caves?
We really should have Please come to Houston Jackie threAd soon.

But right here and right now we are on BottomlessFilth. What did Father Wayward admit? Because that Murdering Rat Bastard will say anything to get in a cute woman's pantiloonies, Jackie my dear sweet wonderful soon to be ex-new friend, you really don't want to saddle up for this.

Speaking as one non-idiot to another, if we could and I really believe the non-idiot part about you. A friend of mine saw a post that he thought might speak to me, it did. Then one thing lead to another with what was; on or off topic and which forum this threAD should be in. I kind of liked having in the SW section and that is why I started it there!

Didn't want it in Co-ed discussions where my plus sized vanity and ego, might offend the delicate sensibilities of the well respected providers in your fair city. But I respect the mods in Kansas to do what is best for their community. If someone came calling in Houston we would expect that in return.

But lets assume for a moment that I sort knew what I was getting into and this might not be my first Rodeo in the sanity challenged stampede. So were you trying to help me out? Because the PMs I got didn't come from you sweetness, or was there another agenda?
But lets assume for a moment that I sort knew what I was getting into and this might not be my first Rodeo in the sanity challenged stampede. So were you trying to help me out? Because the PMs I got didn't come from you sweetness, or was there another agenda? Originally Posted by Wayward
I've said all I am going to . . . I'm sure I'll get points for what I did say already. As for the Rodeo, it isn't my first either . . . sometimes one Rodeo's for fun, other times there are professional rankings and money at stake and a cowboy (or girl) has to take it much more seriously out of the chute. As Bubba says, why waste my time with words? Trainwreck anyone? You know, they used to stage them as the turn of the century for profit . . .

Kisses,

- Jackie
Everything that Jackie said, I second. She put it in a much nicer way than I would've.

My daddy is the only man's words that have stuck in my head all these years and none of you are my daddy. So, save your breath.

Wayward, start the "Jackie Come To Houston" thread. I'm going to try talking Jackie into going to Texas with me in the spring.
Party pooper
I've said all I am going to . . . I'm sure I'll get points for what I did say already. As for the Rodeo, it isn't my first either . . . sometimes one Rodeo's for fun, other times there are professional rankings and money at stake and a cowboy (or girl) has to take it much more seriously out of the chute. As Bubba says, why waste my time with words? Trainwreck anyone? You know, they used to stage them as the turn of the century for profit . . .

Kisses,

- Jackie Originally Posted by jackie@sintropolis
~ wicked edit~

So why did you want to out her again? Because after going back and re-reading all of your posts, I'm completely mystified. Because you might be competing with her in the future? Or you were competing with her in the past? Or you just hate her? Help me sweetness.

"I've said all I am going to . . ."
Excellent technique! As an opening line, you are completely not-an-idiot! Disingenuous perhaps but wicked clever.

If you know all that about Rodeos and Trainwrecks why did a very smart woman with a great rack walk into the middle of this one? You can answer or I'll do it, but seriously this is one of those mea culpa moments.

"When you treat someone poorly, you know, disrespectfully, you're going to have a certain amount of resentment and anger because of that. You treated me poorly just now, didn't you? So, maybe you can explain to me why I shouldn't just kill you." - Christopher Walken
I'm struggling to understand what imminent danger we were being protected from by outing BF's former life.

I've never met her, but even before this thread I knew who she was and of her decision to stop that lifestyle and become BF.

If she had changed her mind and decided to start her former life again in a deceptive way, then I would be the first to share what I knew.

As it stands, this thread began as a lot of fun teasing and fantasy. Haven't seen that in a while. No one was being hurt by the fantasy. And she has apparently remained true to her new lifestyle.

The thread was sabotaged in an (apparently) effective manner.

I don't see what anyone gained as a result.

But I see what was lost. Some respect.
As I said before, if you all wish to defend/white knight/whatever you wish you call it a person who not only tells others to deceive, but practices what she preaches, then go right ahead.

You guys all bitch about providers lying to you, but yet you'll stick up for one at the drop of a hat. Do you think she'll start providing again and give you a freebie or a discount?

This thread was sabotaged to begin with Biggest, you honest think two guys from Houston came upon her posts by accident?

As for you losing respect for whoever......right back atcha and a few others too.

I'm done with this.
As I said before, if you all wish to defend/white knight/whatever you wish you call it a person who not only tells others to deceive, but practices what she preaches, then go right ahead.

You guys all bitch about providers lying to you, but yet you'll stick up for one at the drop of a hat. Do you think she'll start providing again and give you a freebie or a discount?

This thread was sabotaged to begin with Biggest, you honest think two guys from Houston came upon her posts by accident?

As for you losing respect for whoever......right back atcha and a few others too.

I'm done with this. Originally Posted by MsElena
At least you wrote "I'm done with this" at the end instead of the being. That's a good first step, but here is a news flash super sweetness I don't sleep much. I have friends strangely enough that don't either, we like Beautiful women, things that go really fast and SHMB banter. So having a friend of mine that knows my 26 year history with crazy women and motorized adventure... it shouldn't really shock you that he sent me a link to a thread about the best car to use for picking up street walkers. Plus it had something really interesting in it, BottomlessFilth. How exactly does one go about WKing for BottomlessFilth? I mean just reading it made me spit delicious beverage through my nose. Seriously WKing the 'Filth? Okay if that's your opinion. But I used to have a cage girl and that WK thing just doesn't really fit.

So take off your tinfoil hat and before you call me a lair again, hold on because it's going to be a bumpy night. I'm also a double ordained man of the cloth, an incurable flirt and have run SHMBs since before you became a vagina vendor. Which is the member category for the women we love on the good ship YMWV.net. We thought it was funny and the ladies in Texas have a great sense of humor.

Now that doesn't mean the notion of asking around about my new smitten kitten didn't occur to me, it did. If you had spent 91 seconds with google you might know a little bit about... well me.

I believe in redemption and interesting humans, but I don't pre-pay a stripper in the club for the week long trip we are going to take next month, if you see what I'm thinking pumpkin. I've also learned that the very best times for this crash barrier waltzer are with the others of my kind that live out where the buses don't run.
I think this discussion has run its course and can do nothing from here but cause problems. The thread is closed.