What type of body type do you prefer

thanks! Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole
I'll compliment ya more in person!

+1. The other ladies you mentioned are so beautiful! A very classy selection Mojo! Originally Posted by Angelina Adams
Thanks! I am very particular and selective when it comes to taste because I know what I like, and in my opinion the ladies I listed surpass the bar of gorgeous! However that's not to discredit other ladies though, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. When this subject is brought up I always tell everyone that my 10 might be their 1 or their 1 might be my 10.

Hmmm Angelina Adams + Alyssa Nicole + mojojo = Hot time!!
Very true! It is a very subjective market/industry. I think an amazing personality and good service make a woman even more beautiful!

I'll compliment ya more in person!

Thanks! I am very particular and selective when it comes to taste because I know what I like, and in my opinion the ladies I listed surpass the bar of gorgeous! However that's not to discredit other ladies though, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. When this subject is brought up I always tell everyone that my 10 might be their 1 or their 1 might be my 10.

Hmmm Angelina Adams + Alyssa Nicole + mojojo = Hot time!! Originally Posted by mojojo213
I want to compliment all the gals who actively train hard to keep their bodies looking toned. It takes a lot of hard effort and dedication. I know Alyssa and HollyofHouston are truly dedicated to their workouts. Good posture is also something they obviously work on which pays big dividends. I noted Angelina and Cameron also note in their showcase that workouts are very important to them. They set a great example for all the gals.
BBW
BBW Originally Posted by Justin_Scott
Thus proving my theory that there is something for everyone.

Very true! It is a very subjective market/industry. I think an amazing personality and good service make a woman even more beautiful! Originally Posted by Angelina Adams
I think that last statement defines you well!
Miss ya!

Ladies lets have more input from you all.
Very true! It is a very subjective market/industry. I think an amazing personality and good service make a woman even more beautiful! Originally Posted by Angelina Adams
I agree, you can find a pretty face/nice body anywhere. Personality goes a long way.
i prefer my woman with curves and nice face. round booty, nice thick thighs....just tasty....not sloppy.
I've found that some women "wear it better" that others. I think we have all had that case where somebody looks better with their clothes on than off and that applies here. There are some thin girls that look awful with their clothes off and some big women that looked stunning with their clothes off.

Thus like others have said, personality can really make up for a lot except poor hygiene.

I think I would lean more towards being a little on the heavy side than a girl that look emaciated and starving.

I saw one survey the women were show a line up of girls and they tended to pick the girls that were skinny as more attractive. Then men chose girls from the list and they tended to be size 10-12.

http://thesocietypages.org/socimages...l-female-body/

The point being most men like girls a little heavier than too skinny and boney.
  • DMC21
  • 05-20-2011, 11:12 AM
I am an ass man, the rest is just bells and whistles. LOL
Already comment on this one - forgot. Adrianna Lima is very hot. Many ladies in Venezuala especially have had all types of surgery done. Apparently really cheap there.