Question?

Folks.... Everyone needs to settle down and quit directing your posts at each other. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
I agree sir. I also think you should help those that are making themselves look like an ignorant idiot.
I agree sir. I also think you should help those that are making themselves look like an ignorant idiot. Originally Posted by Opossum
Well well.. Hello treetop
To Winn Dixie, you want people to stop insulting you but all of your posts are inflammatory. You act like a victim. Sit back and think before sending. You afe Your own worst enemy
To Winn Dixie, you want people to stop insulting you but all of your posts are inflammatory. You act like a victim. Sit back and think before sending. You afe Your own worst enemy Originally Posted by Dr Hackenbush
I wish people would know what they're talking about before posting!
I excuse your short comings!
To Winn Dixie, you want people to stop insulting you but all of your posts are inflammatory. You act like a victim. Sit back and think before sending. You afe Your own worst enemy Originally Posted by Dr Hackenbush
At first I figured it was all just a put-on to push buttons for self entertainment but the predictable anti social behavior & thought processing issues seem pretty real.

Considering this place has died what harm can an out of control being do in an empty padded room?

Let him have at it because it's all he has left to feel empowered until the place closes its doors for good.

We'll just peak in every so often observing him with mild curiosity from the other side of the glass.
We'll just peak in every so often observing him with mild curiosity from the other side of the glass. Originally Posted by Sirgenerous
Winn Dixie is a very special member who likes every one of his own post to convince himself that he has followers.

If you like his post he acts like the monkey who pushed the right button and got the piece of banana.
Winn Dixie is a very special member who likes every one of his own post to convince himself that he has followers.

If you like his post he acts like the monkey who pushed the right button and got the piece of banana. Originally Posted by Opossum
Not surprised cliftkeeper hasnt banned you yet treetop