Prostitutes that charge security deposits. That is a huge red flag. Never ever pay one.

Agreed!
want to be treated like gentleman, one must acts and speaks like a gentleman. Originally Posted by slowjohn
All they have to do is axe....
Thanks to everyone that commented. My DNS list got so much longer.
I have only been asked for a deposit once and I paid it. That was about a year ago shortly after that several boards went down so she decided not to come to my aria from Canada and she refunded my deposit. If she ever comes here I would happily pay her deposit again to see her.
I have only been asked for a deposit once and I paid it. That was about a year ago shortly after that several boards went down so she decided not to come to my aria from Canada and she refunded my deposit. If she ever comes here I would happily pay her deposit again to see her. Originally Posted by Eric586
What was her ethnicity?
Thanks to everyone that commented. My DNS list got so much longer. Originally Posted by Cherri Plum
Cherri darling, please add me to your list...
Well I dont require deposits, I just ask for references! No references no date!
Just say no thanks and move on. There are plenty of other ladies to see.
I wouldn’t have a problem sending a deposit to a well-respected lady who I’m seeing for the first time. But I do quite a bit of research here, on Twitter and other sites before agreeing to do that.
What was her ethnicity? Originally Posted by Treetop78759

She is Caucasian you can find her here:
https://www.eros.com/ontario/toronto/files/9711090.htm

https://twitter.com/thedarcyeffect
You should be banned. Are you working with police? Talking about going to front desk? Originally Posted by Jade1979
You have no clue what reading comprehension is do you?
Is this a joke?? I'm assuming some loser who can't afford a reputable companion wrote this.
Is this a joke?? I'm assuming some loser who can't afford a reputable companion wrote this. Originally Posted by Natalie Allure
Just fyi... That is rude and insulting. Maybe he just needed to vent.
Just fyi... That is rude and insulting. Maybe he just needed to vent. Originally Posted by winn dixie
What’s rude and insulting is the way he went about it. The false claims he made about providers and pimps.
What’s rude is the way the color of a companions skin was brought up into a conversation that had nothing to do with race.
What’s rude is complaining about a woman’s methods of booking and screening because it’s something you don’t agree with get over it and find someone else.

Shall I continue?
What’s rude and insulting is the way he went about it. The false claims he made about providers and pimps.
What’s rude is the way the color of a companions skin was brought up into a conversation that had nothing to do with race.
What’s rude is complaining about a woman’s methods of booking and screening because it’s something you don’t agree with get over it and find someone else.

Shall I continue? Originally Posted by Cherri Plum
No need. However would you please include me on your dns list. Thank you.....
No need. However would you please include me on your dns list. Thank you..... Originally Posted by winn dixie
Sweetie, you didn’t even have to ask.
Anyone else? Please.
My DNS list is begging for men who don’t respect boundaries that women set for themselves.