Imma B 1st to call it: NATO should invade Ukraine to assist Russia and the US should make them do so.

Yeah, like never. The Biden family grift machine alone could’ve built 1000 houses for disabled vets.
Why_Yes_I_Do, Respectfully, I wish you'd put live links in your posts. This is the second one recently I'd have liked to read but I'm too lazy to google the wording.... Originally Posted by Tiny
Sorry you lost the ability to cut-n-paste. Maybe you use the other hand while fapping with your good hand?? OR, you could try the ponderous question of why I would do that. It ain't hard either way.
...Orban is promoting the idea of U.S./Russia talks to end this crisis. I think he's right. Zelensky appears to want to prolong this as he thinks Ukraine may take back the Crimea and areas in the east that Russia controls. That's probably wishful thinking. In the meantime people are dying in the Ukraine, and starving in Africa. This winter they'll be freezing in Europe... Originally Posted by Tiny
I wonder if he thinks Zelenskyy is compromised? Maybe drunk on free beer?!?
......This war is not worth it. ... Originally Posted by Tiny
Never was, never will be. He is a punk-ass grifter - corrupt to the core. Would we even be involved if there was no reason to cover-up our complicit corruption? I think not.
I would opine that it’s hard to defend posts whose origin are “fake.”... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Lazy, lazy, lazy - but totally dishonest.. So why don't you tell them the sources the article links to? Ya skeered to - chicken-shit-cakes?!?

Orban urges new EU strategy on Ukraine, says sanctions have failed

reuters.com/world/europe/hungarys-orban-calls-new-eu-strategy-ukraine-war...
BUDAPEST, July 23 (Reuters) - The European Union needs a new strategy on the war in Ukraine as sanctions against Moscow have not worked, Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban said on Saturday. The...

Orban urges new EU strategy on Ukraine, says sanctions have failed

news.yahoo.com/hungarys-orban-calls-eu-strategy-092157604.html
July 23, 2022, 5:21 AM BUDAPEST (Reuters) - The European Union needs a new strategy on the war in Ukraine as sanctions against Moscow have not worked, Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban said on...

Hungary’s Orban says EU sanctions on Russia have failed

aljazeera.com/.../7/23/hungarys-orban-says-eu-sanctions-on-russia-have-failed
The European Union needs a new strategy on the war in Ukraine as punitive sanctions against Moscow have not worked, Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban has said. “A new strategy is neede
Actually the biggest losers are the US taxpayers who are financing a war they have no interest in. ... Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Smells more like a cover-up operation to obfuscate our politico's grifting.