Ladies here is my monthly "nc/ns, jerk" list

Ms. Fran is certainly impressive as hell. So let's talk about this double thang with her and Reya. Maybe stick Asian Angel in between as a sandwich.
... still in this biz looong after many far younger providers have already grown up, matured and retired.
Very Impressive indeed. Originally Posted by Codybeast

Impressive? It's all on perspective I guess. Some might say retirement is long overdue.....

sixx
Converted? Did I seem to be a novice?

I was mongering in Strip Clubs throughout Texas, before Sixx got his first Nut.

Opened & Managed a Strip Club 15yrs ago....

Speaking of converting.. I could use some help converting Reya Sunshine... Originally Posted by Ms Francisca

Does she have a thong and glitter? I can arrange to get her on a pole.
ooops

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Come on Sixx.... I have a little bit of Monger Respect for the old bat.....

How many times have I tried to hook you up with some spinner I knew if my plate was full and you were too busy?

Fran basically let one of her PWs know she wanted my "date" and the two of them were working her without pause all evening....

Had I not had an extremely loyal young lady with me I would probably have gone home alone.... They were persistant... almost following us to my car.
I'm flattered to be brought up but the only doubles I do are tennis games. I'm more of a one on one kinda girl. Fran is good times though...I regret missing her beat whispers at his own game in the strip club!
Fran is good times though...I regret missing her beat whispers at his own game in the strip club! Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine

She did better then most of the guys.... But I went home with the prize.....

She got stuck.... with Squire Tuck!

heh heh,,

That kind of rymed
I just wanted to say that I've seen Greg James about 10 times and he was never late, nor did he ever cancel. As for haggling, after we had seen each other a couple times, he did ask me to do half hours, which I did because I like him and it really was no skin off my back if I was going to be near my incall anyhow.

I am not in ANY way trying to say Marley is wrong about what happened. I have no reason to doubt that he did indeed pull that crap on her. It is totally fair for him to be called out and for girls to be cautious after this experience. However, if I was a gambler, I would say that if you book with him, the odds are pretty good that he will show up. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia

Yeah i had known him for years and i would say he was 50/50. Sometimes he showed, sometimes he cancelled, other times he called me at 4am drunk and wanting to see me knowing i dont work at that time. But the last few times he booked he cancelled last min, then this incident just did it for me. I have received pm's from other girls and he has done this to them to. Just felt bad for the girl he did it to. I just found it very rude that i talked to him allllll day long and he was so gung ho, then a few mins before the apt he said oh wait im so far away. Did he just realize that? Or maybe someone else haggled with him and gave him a better deal. Who knows! Just thought ladies should be aware and proceed with caution.
Come on Sixx.... I have a little bit of Monger Respect for the old bat.....

How many times have I tried to hook you up with some spinner I knew if my plate was full and you were too busy?

Fran basically let one of her PWs know she wanted my "date" and the two of them were working her without pause all evening....

Had I not had an extremely loyal young lady with me I would probably have gone home alone.... They were persistant... almost following us to my car. Originally Posted by Whispers
Get back on topic! (just spanking ya, like u did me in your thread lol)
Shouldn't this subject be in a provider-only forum (national Ladies Comfort Zone or local Infoshare/Problem Clients) and not in coed? Do we really want gentlemen to be privy to this type of discussion? No matter how valid the motivation or how much we other providers may appreciate the heads-up, some gentlemen will look down on girls who put guys in the spotlight, even if they might deserve it. Thinking that in the interest of public AND pubic relations we ladies might want to quietly talk about this amongst ourselves, unless, of course, it's something that involves a safety issue.
Hell yeah this is the appropriate forum. Both sides can learn from the actions or inactions of both sides of the equation. What the hell does it matter if the gentlemen are privy to this type of information? We are too damn PC in this country as it is.

Shouldn't this subject be in a provider-only forum (national Ladies Comfort Zone or local Infoshare/Problem Clients) and not in coed? Do we really want gentlemen to be privy to this type of discussion? No matter how valid the motivation or how much we other providers may appreciate the heads-up, some gentlemen will look down on girls who put guys in the spotlight, even if they might deserve it. Thinking that in the interest of public AND pubic relations we ladies might want to quietly talk about this amongst ourselves, unless, of course, it's something that involves a safety issue.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Hell yeah this is the appropriate forum. Both sides can learn from the actions or inactions of both sides of the equation. What the hell does it matter if the gentlemen are privy to this type of information? We are too damn PC in this country as it is. Originally Posted by Pflugerbill
True about the learning process. To be clear, I'm not at all concerned about PC. I just know that "alerts" like NC/NS reports, negative but not dangerous, can result in perceptual "kickback" on the lady. It does seem to be a sexist contradiction that gentlemen who report NC/NS in the open are hailed for the info, while often the ladies are reviled for doing the same thing. It makes some fellows nervous when ANY of their info is shared, yet we ladies have to practically carry targets and get used to the most intimate details about us being repeatedly made public. Thus, my concern for privacy is related to provider economic potential, not propriety. Not every gentleman is as fair-minded as you, Pfluger.
FancyinHeels;

I suppose this is a question for Marley. Has she experienced any negative kickback for putting the NC/NS info in the coed forum?

I wouldn't let this type of information influence me if I was going to see the lady.

NC/NS is bad, whether it is the lady or the guy.
FancyinHeels;

I suppose this is a question for Marley. Has she experienced any negative kickback for putting the NC/NS info in the coed forum?

I wouldn't let this type of information influence me if I was going to see the lady.

NC/NS is bad, whether it is the lady or the guy. Originally Posted by JJones

I am also curious, and hope that she has not. Perhaps Austin is different. I know ladies in Houston and Dallas who have.
Get back on topic! (just spanking ya, like u did me in your thread lol) Originally Posted by MarleyMonroe

Nope..... I'm on record of saying this has no business here in CoEd..... Nothing more to contribute... But I gotta stand up for a fellow Monger when they get flack from someone...