MARSHALL, CHOOM, JD, COG, ETC.

And that's all you need to admit, BigKoTex. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I B Crying, you are doing your best Joe the Bloehard imitation by trying to run and hide.

I repeat once again:

You need to stick with the facts rather than trying to divert attention to your meaningless and endless drivel.

I was calling you out for not presenting the facts accurately. You made a statement claiming that Joe the Bloehard was "currently preoccupied in another forum refuting the nonsense." The clear implication was that Joe the Bloehard was not posting in the National Sandbox but instead "is currently preoccupied in another (Eccie) forum refuting the nonsense."

I proved that was clearly not the case and that he has not posted on Eccie since November 6! How is Joe the Bloehard currently "refuting the nonsense" if he has not made a post on Eccie since election day? Is he "refuting the nonsense" privately between the Bloejobs he is giving his fellow posters as a payment for being so wrong on his predictions? Please explain to us exactly how Joe the Bloehard "is currently preoccupied in another forum refuting the nonsense." Please post a link to your evidence! I hope that you can, I would like to at least drop in and say hello!

I am looking forward to your response!
How do you know "Marshall", "marks-rocks-with-pee" . . . or is that "Af-Freakin"? "Marks-rocks-with-pee" can only know who "Marshall" was if you had a previous handle in this forum, "marks-rocks-with-pee/Af-Freakin'"! "Af-Freakin" and "Marshall" exchanged insults in this forum on a daily basis; whereas, "marks-rocks-with-pee" joined the fray AFTER "Marshall" was banned, "marks-rocks-with-pee/Af-Freakin"! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I now have definitive proof that you are a fucking idiot.

I NEVER had a previous handle here. You are a small brained cowardly idiot.

Soon after I joined, OTHER members referred to Choom as Marshall and looking up Marshalls old posts (not hard to do for someone with a brain IBCryin), it was obvious they were the same person. It was obvious that the people who were calling Choom Marshal knew what they were talking about.

You are so fucking stupid you can't follow simple reasoning and deduction. What a fucking dumbass. I know for a FACT i never had a previous handle, so when you say I did, you prove your absolute fucking stupidity to me.

And you have now ducked the question for a 3rd time you cowardly little stupid shit.

What pm's did the mods send ChoomCzar????
I now have definitive proof that you are a fucking idiot.

I NEVER had a previous handle here. You are a small brained cowardly idiot.

Soon after I joined, OTHER members referred to Choom as Marshall and looking up Marshalls old posts (not hard to do for someone with a brain IBCryin), it was obvious they were the same person. It was obvious that the people who were calling Choom Marshal knew what they were talking about.

You are so fucking stupid you can't follow simple reasoning and deduction. What a fucking dumbass. I know for a FACT i never had a previous handle, so when you say I did, you prove your absolute fucking stupidity to me.

And you have now ducked the question for a 3rd time you cowardly little stupid shit.

What pm's did the mods send ChoomCzar???? Originally Posted by markroxny
You're a liar, "marks-rocks-with-pee/Af-Freakin'". Regardless of what others did or did not post, you still wouldn't have cause to so vociferously and continuously refer to "Choom Czar" as "Marshall" if you had never engaged this "Marshall" character personally, "marks-rocks-with-pee/Af-Freakin'".

How do you know "Marshall", "marks-rocks-with-pee" . . . or is that "Af-Freakin"? "Marks-rocks-with-pee" can only know who "Marshall" was if you had a previous handle in this forum, "marks-rocks-with-pee/Af-Freakin'"! "Af-Freakin" and "Marshall" exchanged insults in this forum on a daily basis; whereas, "marks-rocks-with-pee" joined the fray AFTER "Marshall" was banned, "marks-rocks-with-pee/Af-Freakin"!
You're a liar
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I B Crying, apparently it is you who is the "liar." You have yet to offer any proof, other than your personal Bloeviations, that Joe the Bloehard "is currently preoccupied in another (Eccie) forum refuting the nonsense."

I repeat once again:

You need to stick with the facts rather than trying to divert attention to your meaningless and endless drivel.

I was calling you out for not presenting the facts accurately. You made a statement claiming that Joe the Bloehard was "currently preoccupied in another forum refuting the nonsense." The clear implication was that Joe the Bloehard was not posting in the National Sandbox but instead "is currently preoccupied in another (Eccie) forum refuting the nonsense."

I proved that was clearly not the case and that he has not posted on Eccie since November 6! How is Joe the Bloehard currently "refuting the nonsense" if he has not made a post on Eccie since election day? Is he "refuting the nonsense" privately between the Bloejobs he is giving his fellow posters as a payment for being so wrong on his predictions? Please explain to us exactly how Joe the Bloehard "is currently preoccupied in another forum refuting the nonsense." Please post a link to your evidence! I hope that you can, I would like to at least drop in and say hello!

I am looking forward to your response!
You're a liar, "marks-rocks-with-pee/Af-Freakin'". Regardless of what others did or did not post, you still wouldn't have cause to so vociferously and continuously refer to "Choom Czar" as "Marshall" if you had never engaged this "Marshall" character personally, "marks-rocks-with-pee/Af-Freakin'".

How do you know "Marshall", "marks-rocks-with-pee" . . . or is that "Af-Freakin"? "Marks-rocks-with-pee" can only know who "Marshall" was if you had a previous handle in this forum, "marks-rocks-with-pee/Af-Freakin'"! "Af-Freakin" and "Marshall" exchanged insults in this forum on a daily basis; whereas, "marks-rocks-with-pee" joined the fray AFTER "Marshall" was banned, "marks-rocks-with-pee/Af-Freakin"!
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Liar about what?????

Prove I lied about anything I'm saying here you stupid fuck.

You can't!

YOU ARE A FUCKING LYING IDIOT. I NEVER HAD A PREVIOUS HANDLE HERE. YOU ARE A FUCKING PROVEN LIAR NOW. PROVEN!

YOU HAVE NOW AVOIDED THE QUESTION FOR A 4TH TIME.

WHAT PM'S DID THE MODS SEND CHOOMCZAR IBCRYIN? IF YOU DONT HAVE THE BALLS TO ANSWER THE QUESTION THEN SPARE US YOUR COWARDLY DEFLECTING BULLSHIT.
It seems to be getting close to the time that we can change I B's name to:
I B Lying & Crying!
Try it, KarlMarxRoxny. Put me on ignore!
Didn't Choomie get banned again?
Liar about what?????

Prove I lied about anything I'm saying here you stupid fuck.

You can't!

YOU ARE A FUCKING LYING IDIOT. I NEVER HAD A PREVIOUS HANDLE HERE. YOU ARE A FUCKING PROVEN LIAR NOW. PROVEN!

YOU HAVE NOW AVOIDED THE QUESTION FOR A 4TH TIME.

WHAT PM'S DID THE MODS SEND CHOOMCZAR IBCRYIN? IF YOU DONT HAVE THE BALLS TO ANSWER THE QUESTION THEN SPARE US YOUR COWARDLY DEFLECTING BULLSHIT. Originally Posted by markroxny
Your over familiarity with this "Marshall" character betrayed you, marks-rocks-with-pee/Af-Freakin.

How else could you know "Marshall", "marks-rocks-with-pee/Af-Freakin"? "Marks-rocks-with-pee/Af-Freakin" can only know who "Marshall" was if he had a previous handle in this forum, "marks-rocks-with-pee/Af-Freakin'"! "Af-Freakin" and "Marshall" exchanged insults in this forum on a daily basis; whereas, "marks-rocks-with-pee" joined the fray AFTER "Marshall" was banned, "marks-rocks-with-pee/Af-Freakin"!
Lying idiot coward.

And you are still too scared to answer the question.

And you served in the military? You are a disgrace IB. No honor, no courage, no honesty.
I B Crying, you are doing your best Joe the Bloehard imitation by trying to run and hide.

I repeat once again:

Originally Posted by bigtex
Hey, BigKoTex! Did you check Af-Freakin's or charlestudor2005's or Sa-Fartmen's or Mazomaniac's or liberaldevil's posts while you were "searching", BigKoTex? Where are they posting, BigKoTex? They're no longer posting in this forum, but that doesn't mean they're not posting at all, now does it BigKoTex? You're as dumb as "marks-rocks-with-pee/Af-Freakin", BigKoTex.
Lying idiot coward.

And you are still too scared to answer the question.

And you served in the military? You are a disgrace IB. No honor, no courage, no honesty. Originally Posted by markroxny
Nearly thirty years of documented HONORABLE service, you pretentious jackass!!!

Now explain your over familiarity with this "Marshall" character, marks-rocks-with-pee/Af-Freakin.

How else could you know "Marshall", "marks-rocks-with-pee/Af-Freakin"? "Marks-rocks-with-pee/Af-Freakin" can know "Marshall" only if he had a previous handle in this forum, "marks-rocks-with-pee/Af-Freakin'"! "Af-Freakin" and "Marshall" exchanged insults in this forum on a daily basis; whereas, "marks-rocks-with-pee" joined the fray AFTER "Marshall" was banned, "marks-rocks-with-pee/Af-Freakin"!
Lets move on from this topic of who was who before. And who said what to whom.
People come and go for numerous reasons, usually personal and are not allowed to be discussed per the Forum Guidelines.

This one is closed.