Sofiaofhouston is here

Welcome and thank you Merriam Webster, but I thought that to be considered a carpet muncher you had to be a female.
I agree with LAP;
Lets be nice and leave the bad things alone.
Let ASPD die as Fireryjade wanted it to do.
Lets be nice and help everybody out.
Do not be a mean SOB.
If you are mean you SUCK;;

Just my oppion;;;CG;;
I am more concerned at the knowledge that simpleton understands her.

Now, I understand his handle.

Somehow, I suspect he is toying with her...............please say it is so.
Would ya'll do me a favor and spell her name "Sofia" as she spells it. I'm Sophia. She's Sofia. People keep confusing us. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
My apologies "Sophia"...You're tall, curvy and a red-head. I am thinking wonderful, wonderful in your last Halloween costume!

Now back to Sofia...WELCOME AGAIN! Your name tag on your boobie, I will never forget.
I think you guys just want sofia.
I just wish you guys would come out and admitt it instead of f-ing around.
This means you DH , Re_o,and simpleton.
I'm just playing nice.

So, when I respond to her next hooktard threAD I am not accused of cyber stalking her

Besides, she can't afford me.
I'm just playing nice.

So, when I respond to her next hooktard threAD I am not accused of cyber stalking her

Besides, she can't afford me. Originally Posted by dearhunter
So now your a HDH
Actually, its kind of creepy but sofia is startlingly similar in appearance to my mom. Well minus ten years maybe. I had to do some serious doubletakes at one of the luncheons. Now don't get me wrong now. It is actually a compliment cause my mom is a beautiful south american lady from the coast of Pernambuco. so uhmm.. yah. ick! lol

I always used to hate going out with my mom as akid and watching guys smile and wink at her and shit. i was like "hello im right here? she got two kids and a wedding band? get steppin" probably some of you dirty bastards haha
I think you guys just want sofia.
I just wish you guys would come out and admitt it instead of f-ing around.
This means you DH , Re_o,and simpleton. Originally Posted by carkido45
Of course we should get married. My boyish good looks,charm and witty personality. Her goodlooks and good in the rack(i'm guessing).Our kids would be very good looking and smart to boot. But, we meet here.(sigh) Instead of ihop after last call. That's the way it goes. I'm sure she's wishing something different. But it is what it is. But if she wants to use me for sex I'll consider it.
sofia, whycdo you leaving me hanging. You know it's the truth.
Hello my dahhhhlings. I missed you all so much. Let's just play and have fun...Anything new going on?

GFE can't you just put the past behind you and let it be....(singing John Lenon Imagine) after "let it be" naturally.......

for those of you you who don't know me. I can't spell (English is not my primary language) even though I use "type and speak" at times. My thoughts come out randomly and I could give a rats ass (ratina) what people think and say......

Cause I still got the hottest booty in town.... (quietly humming Sade - "Love For Sale") Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
Paul McCartney sang "Let it Be"
I'm just sayin'
ROTFLMAO.... Don't worry it won't matter if she has Provider access or not. She will just use Coed Discussions anyway. Maybe sell some herballife too, LOL Originally Posted by Gfe Referrals

are you gone