Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

Can we just bring her back already? She's hot.
You (and other mods/mgmt) have stated modtard/mgmt discussions are private; by design. The results of any mgmt reviews of mod actions are private as well; including any "escalation" process (assuming there even is one).

My stance is that us regulars are out of the loop on purpose. Frankly, it's none of our fucking business. Some people accept that, others refuse.

IMO Armature should stop meddling in mod/mgmt business. Originally Posted by corona
Sedition is not meddling. To paraphrase Marx, bureaucracy is a circle no one can escape from. Thus we find ourselves here.
Same can be said about you by mentioning ADD,,,The guidelines are there to protect privacy and to prevent an escalation in a fight,,,Conversing about health conditions isn't necessarily an infraction as long as it isn't used to attack a member of eccie. It's like a member talking about his aching back to another member. Originally Posted by TheCat'sMeow
Nope. I wasn't speculating. I have a solid diagnosis based on testing, using both quantitative and qualitative measures.

Members are free to share their own medical information, but not to speculate on one another's medical information.

If I had asked for you for your opinion about what you think my medical issues are, you would be okay, but I didn't. You threw out something else entirely.

In the case of this thread, it has been pointed out that a banned member is free to share their side of the story upon their return. However, those with moderator privileges are not free to discuss the details. Members may speculate, (but never about medical issues).

As a matter of fact, I think part of the problem is that there is no official rule book for how to be a mod, from what I have been told. It's okay to wrangle in rogue members of the board with infractions and bans, but where are the checks and balances in regards to the moderators?

Are they allowed to create bogus guidelines in their minds and make it so by typing it into an "official warning?" If a moderator told me (in a thread about feet), "Marie, do not post a picture of yourself touching your feet!"...but then I turn around and post a picture of myself touching my feet, do I get pointed? Is it enforceable?
Sedition is not meddling Originally Posted by armature
If I post it's meddling. If you post it's sedition. Got it!

If I post it's meddling. If you post it's sedition. Got it!

Originally Posted by corona
Yes.

A) Hello genius, I - obviously - can involve myself in women's business. I'm a woman.

B) I am posting contrary to company policy - That's what the fuck sedition is. You are posting supporting an overreaching moderator in favor of continuing to meddle in women's businesses - that's what the fuck meddling in women's business is. Just because you or NYr don't like some loudmouth whore, others' words not mine, doesn't mean you get to meddle in her business. Whore's business is whore's business. Trick business is y'all's business until you get all clingy and shit like all messy guys like you do.

Follow along or go home.
As a matter of fact, I think part of the problem is that there is no official rule book for how to be a mod, from what I have been told. It's okay to wrangle in rogue members of the board with infractions and bans, but where are the checks and balances in regards to the moderators? Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Thus my questions about using this non-conformance as a continuous improvement tool. This is a business just like any other business. Non-conformances, let alone ones that cause this much uproar, are usually set aside and reviewed on how to improve processes, client (ECCIE members) relationships, and maintain interest and unaffected revenue streams.

Are they allowed to create bogus guidelines in their minds and make it so by typing it into an "official warning?" If a moderator told me (in a thread about feet), "Marie, do not post a picture of yourself touching your feet!"...but then I turn around and post a picture of myself touching my feet, do I get pointed? Is it enforceable? Originally Posted by YummyMarie
It would seem so. Particularly if the mod didn't care you at all or foot fetishes in general. Then not only would it not be suspect, but it would be doubly non-suspect.

Common sense dictates that disciplinary action where there is a personality conflict should be avoided. Perhaps another moderator the situation should have been passed to another moderator. But since that didn't happen, viewing this situation dispassionately through a NCR (Non-Conformance Report / Review) is usually the instrument for continuous improvement and tweaking of the guidelines / rules.
I - obviously - can involve myself in women's business. I'm a woman.

B)You are posting supporting an overreaching moderator in favor of continuing to meddle in women's businesses... Originally Posted by armature
You're absolutely sexist. I don't agree with you and I have a penis, therefore I'm not allowed to post. Take your elitist attitude and go fuck yourself.

I neither support or don't support NYr. If he crossed a line then he can deal with whatever consequences mgmt deals him.
You're absolutely sexist. I don't agree with you and I have a penis, therefore I'm not allowed to post. Originally Posted by corona
You are allowed to post. I think you need to stay out of women's business.

Take your elitist attitude and go fuck yourself. Originally Posted by corona
So, do you think this is a violation of a guideline? I do. Let's find out.

I neither support or don't support NYr. Originally Posted by corona
Well you did when you said DM had what was coming to her.

If he crossed a line then he can deal with whatever consequences mgmt deals him. Originally Posted by corona
Thank you for finally working out what I/we've been saying all along.
You are allowed to post. I think you need to stay out of women's business. Originally Posted by armature
1. I disagree posting in this thread = meddling in women's business.
2. I think you need to stay out of ECCIEs moderation of moderators.

Well you did when you said DM had what was coming to her. Originally Posted by armature
Taken out of context.

...She was given plenty of warning.

She obviously has been a problem on ECCIE in the past.

I don't feel sorry for her one little bit.

If she doesn't like it, I bet there are plenty of other places where she can be a keyboard warrior slingin' her pussy. Originally Posted by corona
1. I disagree posting in this thread = meddling in women's business. Originally Posted by corona
No, lots of people have posted in this thread that have not said she deserved to get what she got. Deliberately misunderstood the goal of the thread. And ADMITTED they do and will continue to meddle in women's business.

2. I think you need to stay out of ECCIEs moderation of moderators. Originally Posted by corona
Who else do you think needs to stay out of ECCIE's decisions? All members or just me?

Taken out of context. Originally Posted by corona
There is no way to take DM got what she deserved out of context.
Who else do you think needs to stay out of ECCIE's decisions? All members or just me? Originally Posted by armature
any non-mod-tard or non-mgmt-tard
Nope. I wasn't speculating. I have a solid diagnosis based on testing, using both quantitative and qualitative measures.

Members are free to share their own medical information, but not to speculate on one another's medical information.

If I had asked for you for your opinion about what you think my medical issues are, you would be okay, but I didn't. You threw out something else entirely.

In the case of this thread, it has been pointed out that a banned member is free to share their side of the story upon their return. However, those with moderator privileges are not free to discuss the details. Members may speculate, (but never about medical issues).

As a matter of fact, I think part of the problem is that there is no official rule book for how to be a mod, from what I have been told. It's okay to wrangle in rogue members of the board with infractions and bans, but where are the checks and balances in regards to the moderators?

Are they allowed to create bogus guidelines in their minds and make it so by typing it into an "official warning?" If a moderator told me (in a thread about feet), "Marie, do not post a picture of yourself touching your feet!"...but then I turn around and post a picture of myself touching my feet, do I get pointed? Is it enforceable? Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Eccie has too many guidelines,,,Eccie is more of a forum site than a review site,,,About the only guideline that should be enforced is outing because trolls can be ignored by members,,,The other guidelines are for those thin-skin types. Eccie is perfect for Texas because it fits the "culture."
its how you hoes treat the mod and kitty's back!!http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1058105376 but dorthys still gone.....why is that NYR'R???????.....guess we'll never know.....but we kinda do.....is it how you treat the mods???? a case could be made....a blow job and a kenwood tape deck......ijs what say you NY'R????......
Eccie has too many guidelines,,,Eccie is more of a forum site than a review site,,,About the only guideline that should be enforced is outing because trolls can be ignored by members,,,The other guidelines are for those thin-skin types. Eccie is perfect for Texas because it fits the "culture." Originally Posted by TheCat'sMeow
And yet, you are still here representing...
that ECCIE should be used for its reviews to research the P411 providers...

But it's more of a forum site....???

In other words, do your homework by checking out the p411 whores from a review site like eccie. Originally Posted by TheCat'sMeow
Eccie has too many guidelines,,,Eccie is more of a forum site than a review site,,,About the only guideline that should be enforced is outing because trolls can be ignored by members,,,The other guidelines are for those thin-skin types. Eccie is perfect for Texas because it fits the "culture." Originally Posted by TheCat'sMeow
IF YOU CANT POST A STUPID MEME....... we wont acknowledge you......they wont ban your creepy ass otherwise.........weirdo