For those who need proof of election fraud....

Oh, hears a link you might want to check out. Even Democrats were blasting these voting machines;

https://t.me/PatrickMByrne/1205

You won’t find that on your sources. You really need to broaden your horizons. I’m just trying to help here.
Oh, hears a link you might want to check out. Even Democrats were blasting these voting machines;

https://t.me/PatrickMByrne/1205

You won’t find that on your sources. You really need to broaden your horizons. I’m just trying to help here.
All you need is PROOF and as of today, approaching 7 months since election day, you have, zip, nada, nothing rien, nic, niets, nichts, nekas, גאָרנישט. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Nice Dan Rather impersonation (see election night 1984). You have confirmation bias. Someone you don't like says something and you discount it without checking it out. Kind like all the idiots who discounted the Wuhan lab story because Trump mentioned it. Pretty pathetic.
Nice Dan Rather impersonation (see election night 1984). You have confirmation bias. Someone you don't like says something and you discount it without checking it out. Kind like all the idiots who discounted the Wuhan lab story because Trump mentioned it. Pretty pathetic. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
That pretty much sums it up. The MSM has been a propaganda arm of the DS since the 60’s. I woke up 6 yrs ago. I look to alternate sources. I can watch the MSM when I turn on the TV. Fox included. Maybe it’s my nature to question authority. But I see it clearly.
You can read this Speedy;

https://cdm.press/HA
Nice Dan Rather impersonation (see election night 1984). You have confirmation bias. Someone you don't like says something and you discount it without checking it out. Kind like all the idiots who discounted the Wuhan lab story because Trump mentioned it. Pretty pathetic. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I try to check and verify all statements I make. That is why I almost always include links with supporting information. On the other hand, you continue to make claims of voter fraud or "irregularities" in the 2020 election but won't even attempt to tell me what "irregularities" you believe occurred.
You can read this Speedy;

https://cdm.press/HA Originally Posted by bambino
"Entrepreneur Mike Lindell has sued Dominion Voting Systems in Federal court in Minnesota for over $2 billion. The lawsuit details 19 successful cyber attacks the night of November 3rd, 2020, in which 555,864 votes were flipped in six battleground states, giving the Presidency to illegitimate Joe Biden, and plunging the United States into a destructive abyss."

And you believe him with absolutely no PROOF to support his allegations. You will believe anything that supports your POV, no matter how outlandish.
"Entrepreneur Mike Lindell has sued Dominion Voting Systems in Federal court in Minnesota for over $2 billion. The lawsuit details 19 successful cyber attacks the night of November 3rd, 2020, in which 555,864 votes were flipped in six battleground states, giving the Presidency to illegitimate Joe Biden, and plunging the United States into a destructive abyss."

And you believe him with absolutely no PROOF to support his allegations. You will believe anything that supports your POV, no matter how outlandish. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Yet the daily links (not stories) from telegram “stars” and other RWW social media continue. All designed to force readers to click, enter and be forced to have our personal info tracked by a foreign government. If that isn’t a concern, it should be.

Glad Trump gave up on his blog. That made ECCIE an official outlet for Trump’s daily blathering, whether we liked it or not..

SomeOne recently gave his reason for posting the crazy Q shit as “it might possibly (piss) someone off.”

That about sums up most of the posting in this forum.

BOOHOOHOOHOO
I try to check and verify all statements I make. That is why I almost always include links with supporting information. On the other hand, you continue to make claims of voter fraud or "irregularities" in the 2020 election but won't even attempt to tell me what "irregularities" you believe occurred. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I have listed a few things; Windham, NH, Idaho, Aberdeen, MS, Antrim, MI... You didn't check those out.
And you believe him with absolutely no PROOF to support his allegations. You will believe anything that supports your POV, no matter how outlandish. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
And you deny anything that doesn’t. Maybe the pillow guy has proof, maybe he doesn’t. Your assertion that the later is truth is backed up by nothing, it’s wishful thinking.
Maybe the pillow guy has proof, maybe he doesn’t. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
And you deny anything that doesn’t. Maybe the pillow guy has proof, maybe he doesn’t. Your assertion that the later is truth is backed up by nothing, it’s wishful thinking. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Don’t you get tired of saying really asinine shit. I swear you compete so hard with yourself for dumbest post multiple times daily.
pfd is committing lots of cultural appropriation offenses.... lol.