Clesed Thread Repository

MUST READ NOW EXTREMELY IMPORTANT FOR MY SAFETY

AND... not only did DD clese it... he fixed the echo in posts 9 & 10....
fuckin DD doin it all!!!
DD for Admin
Encounter: Kandystar79 Not what I was expecting

DD must be the only staff not on vacation...
Paulie,
The only issue with putting all the fun in one place, is that usually the Bedroom Door gets Closed (BCD). But, that wouldn't apply to your idea, regardless of how worthy.

(OK how many sat morn jokes did I get into two sentences?)
Memorial Day

Not sure which mod doesn't want this clesure on his resume....
Was a wonderful thread during which progress was being made.
I wonder why they shut that thread down, everyone seemed to be having a swell time and it was kept generally on topic after a brief, harmless skirmish. Plus the shit the safety patrol said in explanation is factually wrong.

Myself, I enjoyed going back and forth with the older hook, Miss Burger, and the other women on the thread. Plus, no more dignified acknowledgement of an important American holiday which serves as an excuse to overeat and get shitfaced on a Monday.
Encounter: Aria blonde spinner

Just when ya thinck one is gonna slip through the cracks.....
I wonder why they shut that thread down, everyone seemed to be having a swell time and it was kept generally on topic after a brief, harmless skirmish. Plus the shit the safety patrol said in explanation is factually wrong.

Myself, I enjoyed going back and forth with the older hook, Miss Burger, and the other women on the thread. Plus, no more dignified acknowledgement of an important American holiday which serves as an excuse to overeat and get shitfaced on a Monday. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Ever look at youself in the mirror... and just say..self i said???

Wondering..
Annie
Encounter: More Fun With Kristii Love

It was pretty fun before the edits....
Encounter: Had some Kandy n Summer

and

Encounter: Aria was hot

But they still haven't caught the one with the wager.... and we're up to seven or so....
Encounter: Had some Kandy n Summer

and

Encounter: Aria was hot

But they still haven't caught the one with the wager.... and we're up to seven or so.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar

and you almost got me ta post in that one
I don't want to do it on my own... I thought you'd help just for the entertainment value...

edit add -- see you at the mini meet and greet
I don't want to do it on my own... I thought you'd help just for the entertainment value...

edit add -- see you at the mini meet and greet Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
I would RTM it, but that would be cheating

my bet was for nothing, but want to make it for a drink ?
I would RTM it, but that would be cheating

my bet was for nothing, but want to make it for a drink ? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
And I would keep bumping... but that would be cheating too.
Sure, make it for a drink... but it may be a couple of months until either one of us can collect.....