Still don't believe he's a muslim?

Where is your source, Old-THUMPER? If such knowledge hasn't been published and such information is still classified as super, Top Secret, Old-THUMPER, how the fuck do you know about it, and why the fuck are you revealing it on a SHMB, Old-THUMPER? You're a pathetic liar, Old-THUMPER, and MacArthur's remark trumps your unsubstantiated **fairy tale** every day of the week, Old-THUMPER.

Your pathetic and perverse fascination for poultry genitalia is showing, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I do love me some chicken dick. I just can't help myself.

I do love me some chicken dick. I just can't help myself.

Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
FYI, there is a fetish forum for your type of perversity, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
You and your lap dogs can "old twerp" all you wish... Originally Posted by Old-T

Fuck you and your reference to "lap dogs". Answer my question, old twerp. On what should we base our understanding and interpretation of history? Records and documents and first-person memoirs? Or your fucking hearsay?

You have marched in here before saying everyone else except you is full of shit and you alone possessed inside information about what is REALLY happening behind the scenes but of course you couldn't disclose any of it other than to let everyone know it would prove they're full of shit. Funny how you never enlighten everyone with your inside knowledge. Maybe it's because you're the one who is full of shit.
  • shanm
  • 03-05-2015, 12:36 AM
Fuck you and your reference to "lap dogs". Answer my question, old twerp. On what should we base our understanding and interpretation of history? Records and documents and first-person memoirs? Or your fucking hearsay?

You have marched in here before saying everyone else except you is full of shit and you alone possessed inside information about what is REALLY happening behind the scenes but of course you couldn't disclose any of it other than to let everyone know it would prove they're full of shit. Funny how you never enlighten everyone with your inside knowledge. Maybe it's because you're the one who is full of shit. Originally Posted by lustylad
but you ARE full of shit LustyTURD! and you are a LAPDOG! Even more embarrassing, you are IB's lapdog! that doddery old fool can't even take care of himself, how is he supposed to take care of you too lustyTURD?

In order for Old T to "enlighten" you, you first need a brain! Go apply to the Westboro Baptist Klan medicul scienses division. I hear they are doing brain transplants now! If not they can always send you on your way without your head cut off. makes no difference to how stupid you are! Win-Win
Typical IB tactic. Ignore the question that pokes at the heart of his illogic.

Tell me: what did I reveal?

You and your lap dogs can "old twerp" all you wish, it doesn't reduce your ignorance one bit. You are so clueless about so much it is almost pitiful.
Originally Posted by Old-T
Noticed how you didn't produce your citation that refutes MacArthur's comment, Old-THUMPER.

but you ARE full of shit LustyTURD! and you are a LAPDOG! Even more embarrassing, you are IB's lapdog! that doddery old fool can't even take care of himself, how is he supposed to take care of you too lustyTURD?

In order for Old T to "enlighten" you, you first need a brain! Go apply to the Westboro Baptist Klan medicul scienses division. I hear they are doing brain transplants now! If not they can always send you on your way without your head cut off. makes no difference to how stupid you are! Win-Win
Originally Posted by shanm
You and Old-THUMPER must be hallucinating from the same bottle of Mad Dog 20/20, shamman ... and the survey said ...

• Old-T
  • 03-05-2015, 07:38 AM
Noticed how you didn't produce your citation that refutes MacArthur's comment, Old-THUMPER.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Why you are correct! Why would I waste my time producing a citation for you when your entire posting history says you completely ignore them even when they directly contradict your fictional world view? I only go through that effort for someone who is WORTH the effort, and you are not. No, unlike you I have a real life and only come through here for the sheer joy of throwing rocks at you as you sit in your cage.

Have fun!
  • WTF
  • 03-05-2015, 07:49 AM
You been keeping secrets from us Old-Thunderbird, you old spook...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You do understand how Hitler came to power?
Why you are correct! Why would I waste my time producing a citation for you when your entire posting history says you completely ignore them even when they directly contradict your fictional world view? I only go through that effort for someone who is WORTH the effort, and you are not. No, unlike you I have a real life and only come through here for the sheer joy of throwing rocks at you as you sit in your cage.

Have fun! Originally Posted by Old-T
He has no intention of admitting he's wrong. You can prove it, don't prove it, it doesn't matter. He'll never admit shit
He has no intention of admitting he's wrong. You can prove it, don't prove it, it doesn't matter. He'll never admit shit Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Speaking of how YOU were proved wrong, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion:

Have fun!
Originally Posted by Old-T
You're a liar, Old-THUMPER. You can't produce it because it doesn't exist, Old-THUMPER; thus, proving again what a lying, worthless POS you really are, Old-THUMPER.
Speaking of how YOU were proved wrong, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion:

You're a liar, Old-THUMPER. You can't produce it because it doesn't exist, Old-THUMPER; thus, proving again what a lying, worthless POS you really are, Old-THUMPER.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
start breaking bricks, wet nips.
start breaking bricks, wet nips. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Likening your head to a brick is very apropos, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
I have no intention of admitting I'm wrong. You can prove it, don't prove it, it doesn't matter. I'll never admit shit even though I've been caught with my pants down multiple times in this thread alone. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction

FTFY.
  • DSK
  • 03-05-2015, 01:11 PM
You do understand how Hitler came to power? Originally Posted by WTF
Yes, all the voters were #Odumbo gruberered golem fucktards who had chicken dicks!!!!!
Yes, all the voters were Goebbeled, Nazified der Führer Fascists who goose stepped!!!!! Originally Posted by DSK
FTFY. Understandably, you are confused, because there is a great deal of similarity between Hitler's minions and the Kool Aid sotted lib-retards who feast on Odumbo's jizz flavored goofy juice, but they are not the same.
FTFY. Understandably, you are confused, because there is a great deal of similarity between Hitler's minions and the Kool Aid sotted lib-retards who feast on Odumbo's jizz flavored goofy juice, but they are not the same. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
the fact you would even compare the two shows how fucking demented you are. To compare someone responsible for the death of over 6 million people to democrats is ridiculous. I can't believe it, but you just keep getting worse.