How many of us are left from ASPD?

I just saw this post Sophie my queen. You have been, are now, and probably always will be sexier than the law allows. What's between your ears is every bit as sexy as what's under your clothes. Originally Posted by Cheburashka

Well thank you very much mr.sexy yourself, I'm flattered.

We should fuck.

Just saying...
I was there and even the ASPD Happy Hour.
was it you cheburaska that told the story of the coat in some chicago hotel? legendary! sorry if I'm wrong, but bet you at least remember the story if someone else. sorry, just a bit nostalgic...I know we shouldn't try to relive the past!
Was there for many years...miss the good ‘ole days...
was it you cheburaska that told the story of the coat in some chicago hotel? legendary! sorry if I'm wrong, but bet you at least remember the story if someone else. sorry, just a bit nostalgic...I know we shouldn't try to relive the past! Originally Posted by mufflover69
I thought I’d never forget that guy’s name. But damned if I can think of it now.
was it you cheburaska that told the story of the coat in some chicago hotel? legendary! sorry if I'm wrong, but bet you at least remember the story if someone else. sorry, just a bit nostalgic...I know we shouldn't try to relive the past! Originally Posted by mufflover69
I remember him, and the story. How she had a conversation with a coat?? Classic reading. He was also the one who opened the door and the provider was his ex wife.

I know his real world name, but dang I can't remember his hobby name.
  • zont
  • 02-21-2021, 11:49 AM
The name is.... tahh dahh!!..... The Scot. Loved his stuff.

e.g. - More red flags flying than the Red Chinese Army
damm i really miss aspd the glory years
I was on ASPD soon after it started. Oh how things have changed.

e.g. - More red flags flying than the Red Chinese Army Originally Posted by zont
Yes!!! That's him!!
There were some fun times indeed. Not like days of now for sure.

Aw well...at least I have the memories..lol

Anyone ever thought about a ASPD reunion? That might be fun.
I agree Sophie

e.g. - More red flags flying than the Red Chinese Army Originally Posted by zont
That’s it. The story of opening the hotel door and finding his ex wife, was the best post I’ve ever read.
I was ASPD as well and if there is a reunion I’d be up for it. I went to some socials on here before someone fucked it up lol.
Brunette Bunny from Lewisville was my first
I found it. The Scot’s post on the ex was preserved:

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...43&postcount=8