Best Providers 35 Plus age bracket

This is a nine year old thread. Maybe time to start a new one with current info. Some of those ladies are long gone
This is a nine year old thread. Maybe time to start a new one with current info. Some of those ladies are long gone Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
I believe that 28 out of the 33 are still active. Most of the girls have left eccie but have an account on either P411, OH2 or Eros.com. When I get some free time I will try to confirm. For example Shea Veile is still active. She only has a profile on Eros.com.
I believe that 28 out of the 33 are still active. Most of the girls have left eccie but have an account on either P411, OH2 or Eros.com. When I get some free time I will try to confirm. For example Shea Veile is still active. She only has a profile on Eros.com. Originally Posted by adav8s28
There is also the question of if they still belong on such a list. A lot can and does change in this amount of time
I am still here!!!!!
I am still new to the 35+ bracket and I love it.
Totally agree on having a new thread
After scrolling through about 14 pages if this I was starting to wonder if all of the ebony 35 & + were being over looked or did we just really not look our age. By the way I've been 35+ for quite a while. Originally Posted by 1Jannessa
Totally agree! But I've heard black don't crack 😂 maybe just good genes 🤷! I'll take it as a compliment, I guess.
mm see yall soon!!!
Attached Images File Type: jpg nL5ASs.jpg (28.8 KB, 502 views)
Totally agree! ............. Originally Posted by Kayla Foxx
My lists are diverse and inclusive. There are White, Black, Latina and Asian providers on my list. The black providers who made my Best > 35 list are Erotic Morgan and Pillar Waters. Could the number be a little higher? Yes. I will try to address that. I don't have some sort of quota system. If you are rules of 100 compliant you have a good chance to make the list.
No worries 💞 didn't check the dates. Enjoy your day😋!
My lists are diverse and inclusive. There are White, Black, Latina and Asian providers on my list. The black providers who made my Best > 35 list are Erotic Morgan and Pillar Waters. Could the number be a little higher? Yes. I will try to address that. I don't have some sort of quota system. If you are rules of 100 compliant you have a good chance to make the list. Originally Posted by adav8s28
Remove ladies no longer active in Dallas. In alphabetical order, no ranking implied.

1. Abby Nicole
2. Berkleigh
3. Brandee69
4. DallasRain
5. Erotic Morgan
6. Grace Preston
7. Heather Winston
8. Jessica UTR
9. Jules Jaguar
10. Kamille Luna Reign
11. Kendall4U
12. LadyAnastasia
13. Larrissa Jones
14. Lexy Reed
15. Lindsay Lee
16. Myra
17. Nicole Cox
18. OliviaDFW
19. Pilar Waters
20. Samantha Thom
21. Selena Ramano
22. Shea Veile
23. SexyAssDevyn
24. SexyKim2008
25. Smurfydoesdallas - Jessica
26. Spikebaby
27. Torre Tames
thx babe...such a sexy list!!!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg DF24A1E1-B64F-467B-A34E-215567EDA699.jpeg (38.6 KB, 366 views)
surprised LBA- Legendarybadass is not on the list
surprised LBA- Legendarybadass is not on the list Originally Posted by pleasuremkr1
I was not familiar with this userid. She has reviews on here and Oh2. However, she does not post that much. I am in the daily lineup on OH2 4 or 5 times a week and did not recognize the id. Will do homework on her and see. Trying to keep up with 200 plus profiles is time consuming.
Aprill (note TWO Ls) - her 411 profile shows 36 actual age. Holy Hard-on Batman
Aprill (note TWO Ls) - her 411 profile shows 36 actual age. Holy Hard-on Batman Originally Posted by mtabsw
I like her pictures from five years ago when she had less tats. Not really a fan of tats on the legs. She is still rules of 100 compliant. I'll add her to the list.