Over/under on when Dorthy Monroe will be back sucking cock for money

Grrrrrr ,,,,temper , temper, chill out. Not worth getting mad baby.
We here to have fun. IJS
foaming at the mouth IS YOUR JOB with cim. Love your job and it will
love you.
Pffft 1 hr Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
LOL no wonder the asshurt flows so freely. Point of order: any hooktard that doesn't kiss fucktard ass for a buck is then deemed to be "not provider material" to said fucktards. The only prerequisite for most is to have a pussy (or just 2 holes) and be willing to fuck for bucks. IJS
LOL no wonder the asshurt flows so freely. Point of order: any hooktard that doesn't kiss fucktard ass for a buck is then deemed to be "not provider material" to said fucktards. The only prerequisite for most is to have a pussy (or just 2 holes) and be willing to fuck for bucks. IJS Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus
\,
exactly, and the fucktard standing there waiting .....holding his dick....yeah he's pissed, but to post on every thread, that involves Dorthy....is kinda scary....damn , how long before you take down the wall of dorthy's pictures, you know the stalkers shrine you have in your cousin's basement....get some therapy, it will set you free, and take away that hurtful memory of standing on a corner, dick in hand, waiting on a hooker that was laughing at your sorry ass!!!!
Tiny is really getting,,,, grrrrrrr,,,a whore needs to give him a blow job.
You frustration is really showing.
The white knight isn't using his pussy pass.,,crying Shame. ja ja ja
So i'm guessing the answer to the thread is she's back? I couldn't wade through all the shit that you guys think to be a normal discussion and just decided that she is probably back since once a whore always one right?

What's with the WKs here? Doesn't she have a fucking big mouth already? Why is there a need to add to that? Someone needs to stick in a dick in it because of all the shit that keeps coming out. Ain't going to be me.

Some of the insulting just flew over my head. Guess they were that good? Well please try them outside the Houston city limits and see how well they work there. I'm curious to know.

There's all this back and forth accusing people having mandles and what not... they are bound to fuck up in the end some way or other and if they haven't great they may actually be two different people or they are damn good at taking on a new persona. But I have a third idea - perhaps the fuck may have some poor bastard play the part of their mandle because a. they can. b. losers abound. c. why not?

I commend the person of topic. Her pride is basically based on nothing I find worth a shit and that takes a good load of courage or something else she may be fond of.

And with that I bid you adieu. Keep on making me laugh at your limitless silliness.
Ohh Lorde,,,
Wrong,,,you just vouched for your own error, You accused me of being WW and xoxox.
Was WW really FT or WW is XOXO. Originally Posted by Lorde

AGAIN I WASNT TALKING TO YOU AS MUCH INFO THAT YOU DIG UP IM SURPRISED YOU DONT KNOW THIS ANSWER.. ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU LIKE TO OUT INFO FROM THE PRIVATE AREASOR WAS THIS SENT TO YOU ALSO
Tiny is really getting,,,, grrrrrrr,,,a whore needs to give him a blow job.
You frustration is really showing.
The white knight isn't using his pussy pass.,,crying Shame. ja ja ja Originally Posted by Lorde
You give him him one then that will be 2 birds killed with one stone for at least a hour and we can get some silence...
LOL no wonder the asshurt flows so freely. Point of order: any hooktard that doesn't kiss fucktard ass for a buck is then deemed to be "not provider material" to said fucktards. The only prerequisite for most is to have a pussy (or just 2 holes) and be willing to fuck for bucks. IJS Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus
Exactly
\,
exactly, and the fucktard standing there waiting .....holding his dick....yeah he's pissed, but to post on every thread, that involves Dorthy....is kinda scary....damn , how long before you take down the wall of dorthy's pictures, you know the stalkers shrine you have in your cousin's basement....get some therapy, it will set you free, and take away that hurtful memory of standing on a corner, dick in hand, waiting on a hooker that was laughing at your sorry ass!!!! Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
He will never get over it why because he is crazy. I will start RTM his posts for Harrassment if he continues..
Its funny how you sit there and read all this about me hell by now you could write a bio about me and my whore adventures I must be interesting..

Ww is that you or maybe your XoXO YOU WROTE THIS TO ME

I don't have 1 bad review so I must be awesome... That's all that matters... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
There is nothing in private exposed,,
This thread is STILL GOING???!!!
LOL!!

Originally Posted by FoxyNC

A month later.... doubled on posts, doubles on views...
And they STILL don't get it.
Fucktards Gonna Be Fucktards.

Unlike Charlie Sheen Dorthy is #StillWinning!

So does that make Dorfy winner winner chicken dinner?

#DMWWCD
WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER