nothing reply anything you want

• cnym
  • 10-31-2011, 05:14 PM
Post 999 will read, this thread is closed Originally Posted by jymie
That is when OSD will start a New One

Hay, did we ever find out who is a saint and who is the most perverted?
  • MC
  • 10-31-2011, 05:56 PM
That is when OSD will start a New One

Hay, did we ever find out who is a saint and who is the most perverted? Originally Posted by cnym
Compared to everyone else I'm practically a saint.
Damn - Thank God for MC - I scored 63, Hanna, Nita....I need help!
only 63??? Damn Perryay...I'm not sure if I'm perverted enough. hahaha
but I'd be willing to try!!
I scored 63, Originally Posted by Perryay
That's my score too! And this aged prude has no aspirations to improve upon this score.
  • MC
  • 10-31-2011, 09:21 PM
Damn - Thank God for MC - I scored 63, Hanna, Nita....I need help! Originally Posted by Perryay

To be fair though, for my age, I think I've done pretty well for myself.
only 63??? Damn Perryay...I'm not sure if I'm perverted enough. hahaha
but I'd be willing to try!! Originally Posted by Hanna
That's what I need to hear!

That's my score too! And this aged prude has no aspirations to improve upon this score. Originally Posted by jackfengshui
Jack, I'm in fine company, I feel better already.......

To be fair though, for my age, I think I've done pretty well for myself. Originally Posted by MC
MC - at your age I would have been lucky to score a 93!
MC...if Anita does make a visit to Buffalo, I'm sure your 'sainthood' will be tarnished. She's quite the little devil. hehehe
  • MC
  • 10-31-2011, 09:56 PM
MC - at your age I would have been lucky to score a 93! Originally Posted by Perryay
Still, I really need to step up my game.

MC...if Anita does make a visit to Buffalo, I'm sure your 'sainthood' will be tarnished. She's quite the little devil. hehehe Originally Posted by Hanna
I look forward to being corrupted.
  • Chloe
  • 11-01-2011, 12:30 AM
As a provider I try everything once that gets my attention keeping out the incest, pedophilia and necrophilia. Also anyone interested in that I am not interested in seeing!

I have tried many things but I must post because I publically posted my 9% that I am not into s and m, I just tried it and find no interest in being dominant or harming others, it is not me at all.
corruption is sometimes a great thing depending on the devil willing to
partake in the the adventure!!!

Im absolutely shocked at ll the good boys on this thread!!!
  • Laker
  • 11-01-2011, 07:07 AM
39% pure: Very Kinky

Damn dementia took me awhile to find the link you all were refering to!!

DT, I don't even have a clue what necrophilia is? :-) and definately am not into pain, except being accused of being a PITA!

OSD are you keeping an average?
  • MC
  • 11-01-2011, 07:13 AM
corruption is sometimes a great thing depending on the devil willing to
partake in the the adventure!!!

Im absolutely shocked at ll the good boys on this thread!!! Originally Posted by anita germane
I'm not that good.
OSD are you keeping an average? Originally Posted by Laker
mmmm not a bad idea. will think about in. or cnym he started this topic. Glad he put it in "nothing" but worth of its own thread.

But it is easy to see the gals have the lower scores. Not surprising. Surprising is how much lower.

cnym thanks for starting this , and yes will not start another Seinfeld thread till this one is closed