Enough is Enough

For example, if a member were to say " Wakeup, you are an asshole". They would be disciplined. Originally Posted by Pistolero
Facts are Not violations. Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
I'm confused.
What if I call dearhunter an asshole? Originally Posted by boardman
TRUTH IS A DEFENSE!

j/s

Old Dingus
  • BDD
  • 11-05-2013, 10:20 AM
Go ahead...start that shit up again...PLEASE... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
2 things.

1. You would have to be endowed like your wife.

2. While "fucking like we hate each other" you would have to bite my ear and say it like this .... puleeeeaaaasssssee ....

Then maybe.
For example, if a member were to say " Wakeup, you are an asshole". They would be disciplined. But the statement would stand in the thread. We do not remove comments, unless they are serious violations. The general membership does not see the points,warnings and etc which go on constantly.

So, one example? Originally Posted by Pistolero
What if somebody said, "I'm not saying Wakeup is an asshole, but he sure acts like one".
That's like saying the sky is blue, or water is wet. Facts are Not violations. Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
Well, can someone please reverse the points that Sarcastro gave me a couple of years ago. I thinck he made them permanent. Oh and while you're at it I'd like my old parking spot back.
No.... and no. Pistol JUST got all the cat-nip out of the cracks and that "marked territory" smell out of it.....
That's like saying the sky is blue, or water is wet. Facts are Not violations. Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
You might wanna clarify this statement cause some facts being posted are clearly violations.
It was a joke to the post above... Sorry for the confusion....
Fuck all you bitches who thinck I am an ashole..........ijs
  • BDD
  • 11-05-2013, 10:17 PM
Fuck all you bitches who thinck I am an ashole..........ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter
What's an "ashole"?
Clearly if you cannot identify it, you cannot consider me one.
  • BDD
  • 11-05-2013, 11:01 PM
Clearly if you cannot identify it, you cannot consider me one. Originally Posted by dearhunter
That's what you "thinck" heh....
It was a joke to the post above... Sorry for the confusion.... Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
You've always said that the written word is hard to determine tone from