NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

First pre season game and Brock looked like captain check down. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Awe come oh he was 4-7 for 27 yards.

The Texans have yet to pick a franchise QB...since their inception.
Brock was very safe with the ball. Come on man it was pre season, sling it!!!

Savage looked ok at times, he still has the tendancy to shit the bed when he is under pressure.

Tyler Ervin aint no Sproles!!!!

Nobody got hurt is the most positive thing from this snoozer. And real football is a week closer.
Brock displayed all the faults that was said about him. If he starts I am thinking Savage will replace at some point
I see that Jopperu Clowney is back at practice.
Really want brock to succeed, just looked really timid out there....
I'm reserving all judgment until the end of week 4. Everything now is speculation and armchair theory.
Preseason doesn't mean much to me. On the other hand he looked like shit....time will tell.
Second game against the Saints they looked a lot better at QB play and the receivers. Clowney played very well. I can see why Hopkins wanted to re-do his contract before the season. With the new receivers and a very improved J. Strong Hopkins probably will not get the passes he has in the last couple of years.
I see they have already named Savage as the #2? Weeden didn't look too bad but just not as mobile as Savage.
Here the 2016 brand spanking new edition of Why Your Team Sucks, Texans, for 2016. For those unfamiliar, he does this for every team. Be sure to read the fan comments:

http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-su...ans-1785646617
Just in case anyone was wondering.....Cowboys still suck d*ck
Just wanted to say that whatever hope I had once upon a time of BOB performing his magic on Kaepernick in Houston is now over.

That fucking ungrateful douche-bag can go fuck himself.

In other news, Romo broke his back. Cowboy haters gotta love that..
Ready to go to few Texans games this year already!!!
  • nu2
  • 08-28-2016, 04:09 PM
Oswieller played good in the first half today.
Oswieller played good in the first half today. Originally Posted by nu2
Yeah. I think Houston may win the superbowl this year.......