Ban-a-palooza 2015! (someone had to do it)

The CHICK , with the 50 lb BBC.....

Is awesome...... She will be back.......

She just chimes in where most of you pussies leave

You can call me Ben when the waffle stomper comes back.
The CHICK , with the 50 lb BBC.....

Is awesome...... She will be back....... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
....on all four....before you know it.
I'd let mrs Ed suck my dick
HV got BANNED? I can't say I'm surprised, that was one rude whorse Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
May she rest In peace
I'm sure she's not far.
She's probably logged on now under her manhandle.
  • BDD
  • 08-18-2015, 10:02 AM
I'm sure she's not far.
She's probably logged on now under her manhandle.
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
Well, we HAVE all heard of her BBC.
I have to say this is the most fascinating thread I have ever seen on Eccie. I took the time last night and today to read all fifty plus pages of it and I just can't stop laughing! That horse GIF....I had to copy it. Hilarious! I have some questions for some of you. Even after reading all of this, I am a little confused on the point system and how one gets "banned." Now, the obvious stuff I get - like identifying somebody and such. But how does one earn or accrue points? Just by being a fuckface?
And one more thing...

Where did DM go? Did she quit Eccie altogether? Or is she on hiatus earning her shirt?
  • BDD
  • 08-18-2015, 06:24 PM
D_Mo went UTR. Mods can answer with the scoop on points.

Craziest things I have been pointed for.

Thread hijack. I was composing a response to something that was in a thread when a Mod said that topic was off track and the thread should get back on track. I put my post up having not yet seen the Mod's instructions. Got 5 points for it.

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...1&postcount=39

Discussing private content of some sort. Somebody put up a NCNS in a review format. I commented on the private portion of the non-review and got 5 points for it.

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...5&postcount=17

All my points are expired now.

I have a nuclear directive too about not posting on SheWhoMustNotBeNamed threads or calling her by name in public forums. No big deal anymore because she has been off the board / retired for over a year now.
Infractions(breaking the guidlelines) earn you points. Usually 2 or 5 but it's at the mod's discretion.
20 points earn you a ban. Length is somewhat at the mod's discretion but typically starts at 30 days.
Subsequent bans earn longer vacations.

D-Mo sucks a mean dick...

Any other questions? There's a forum for that.
20 points earn you a ban. Length is somewhat at the mod's discretion but typically starts at 30 days. Originally Posted by boardman
Actually, if a member accumulates 25 points and none of those points have expired, they are banned for 90 days...

You were pretty much correct on everything else
... Even after reading all of this, I am a little confused on the point system and how one gets "banned."? ... But how does one earn or accrue points? Originally Posted by Sinfonian
Best advice, learn and observe the guidelines. It's really simple, just by your signature line, looks like you've got the hang of it. The mods are fairly lenient and will usually give a warning or two before dishing out points. But don't catch Pete on a bad day. There are some violations more serous than others and are dealt with more harshly. Revealing private info, from the mens or ladies section, and outing. Outing someone's personal information is one of the worst things you can do in a community where discretion is paramount and is not tolerated in any way shape or form.
These are things I've learned from observations and also personal experience. Insulting members is an easy trap to fall for. TROLLS here will insult you and when you retaliate you get warnings/points. It's a game to them. Don't fall for it.
Other than that... Lots of good fun can be had.
Enjoy

90 day ban for burning all your points, didn't know that.
I've seen some, DM get a 48 hour "cool off" BAN, 2 weeks for doing stupid stuff, and a year for nuclear violations.
Have there been lifetime BANs? What would cause this?
  • Seedy
  • 08-19-2015, 02:36 AM
Have there been lifetime BANs? What would cause this? Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
Yes
Yes Originally Posted by Seedy
Abusive Modtard Pimp / Agency
  • BDD
  • 08-19-2015, 11:34 AM
List keeper, please add Luvs2Purrr to the list. Bancation started this morning.