Shayla's Prices Are About to Skyrocket

Shayla, a fellow and sexy Canadian is visiting Houston at the end of April - early May (http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=425893), why don't you come with her baby. Why are other Canadians coming here and not you? I'm beginning to think that you don't exist again. Are you computer artwork?

This would be your playpal (hell, she's an epicurean, a Sensual french epicurean at that!!!):

MIJO your beginning to sound like a stalker. lol Originally Posted by burkalini
He was hiding it for some time, but it’s pretty obvious now! LOL
Shayla, a fellow and sexy Canadian is visiting Houston at the end of April - early May (http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=425893), why don't you come with her baby. Why are other Canadians coming here and not you? I'm beginning to think that you don't exist again. Are you computer artwork?

This would be your playpal (hell, she's an epicurean, a Sensual french epicurean at that!!!):

Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
DAMN!
Victoria is hot and a lot of fun
Victoria is hot and a lot of fun Originally Posted by arianne
Thank you Arianne. I'm very, very interested...no doubt!
I'm beginning to thinck I was born in the wrong fucking country. What the hell were they thincking. Shit I need to move...
I'm beginning to thinck I was born in the wrong fucking country. What the hell were they thincking. Shit I need to move... Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Thinck Bangcock! I heard the weather is nice! LOL
I'm beginning to thinck I was born in the wrong fucking country. What the hell were they thincking. Shit I need to move... Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
We do have excellent resources and we don't usually export. We do promote tourism and appreciate all visitors, even Texans!
Thinck Bangcock! I heard the weather is nice! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
We do have excellent resources and we don't usually export. We do promote tourism and appreciate all visitors, even Texans! Originally Posted by canuckvic
-rub it in why don't cha...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-rkp...eature=related

We do have excellent resources and we don't usually export. We do promote tourism and appreciate all visitors, even Texans! Originally Posted by canuckvic
Which one do you thinck I'd have a better chance at meeting Shayla as? Let me know...I value your experience and advise, be honest:

OR

Be honest...
Well golly shucks, even us poor ole' Texans is welcome.
Let me shut my Oil Wells down and I'll be right there.
Well golly shucks, even us poor ole' Texans is welcome.
Let me shut my Oil Wells down and I'll be right there. Originally Posted by bojulay
Golly??? are you a transplanted Texan using words like that? Sorry you're old and poor - btw thanks for spending your oil money on buying ours too! We'll get our oil quicker to you as soon as the keystone pipeline is complete.

Which one do you thinck I'd have a better chance at meeting Shayla as? Let me know...I value your experience and advise, be honest:

OR

Be honest... Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Purple hippo by a Shayla pussy hair, wait she doesn't have any. Damn it's a closer race than I thought......
Dude, SL has 701 out of the 749 posts, and I get called a stalker. No SHIT! Thancks for the compliment by the way. I consider it an honour to be Shayla's Hippo-MAN!

Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
there fixed that. wish there's a way to cross out the words.

OR

Be honest... Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Its not even a close race! M & M all the way!
Sorry to burst your bubble Canuck old bud, and I,m sure your
natural resources and pipe lines are groovy, huh huh I said
pipe line, but Shayla could live in a tint out beside the
Chernobyl Power Plant and the guys would still be interested.
She is really the only reason any of the guys are on this thread.