Get your Nerd on! (And I'll form... the head!)

I'm waiting for the season to end before watching it, but it's cool to see cameos from the big name actor/actresses (hopefully we'll get more).
Did any one see the muthafuckin' cameo?!

*Yes, click on muthafuckin to see clip.* Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
That show is surprisingly and increadibly good.
^^ Agree. It kinda panders on certain points, but overall it's like watching a live action Saturday morning cartoon for adults. Think the 90's X-men or Batman the animated series. I'm super psyched that there's a widely marketed outlet for the lesser know plots and heroes within the marvel universe to shine.
  • Trey
  • 10-08-2013, 08:57 PM
You know I just watched this movie and I gotta say it really wasn't bad. It was actually pretty decent. I know the critics shit all over it. But I would say if you like scifi and you want to watch something out the red box pick it up.

I'm getting ready to watch the next episode of shield on the DVR. It's been ok so far but I keep getting the feeling its gonna go in the crapper faster then we think.
You know I just watched this movie and I gotta say it really wasn't bad. It was actually pretty decent. I know the critics shit all over it. But I would say if you like scifi and you want to watch something out the red box pick it up. Originally Posted by Trey
It wasn't bad. But it wasn't GOOD either. Will Smith is Will Smith so you know he's set. Even when his character has the emotional range of Keanu Reeves. It was Jayden that made the movie nearly unwatchable. There's a different between having a chip on your shoulder, & just being a whiny ass bitch of a character.

Script wise there are quite a few holes. Things you're just suppose to write off as future tech. If not tech then just ignore that school bus size hole in logic.

That's all I can say without giving out spoilers.
It wasn't bad. But it wasn't GOOD either. Will Smith is Will Smith so you know he's set. Even when his character has the emotional range of Keanu Reeves. It was Jayden that made the movie nearly unwatchable. There's a different between having a chip on your shoulder, & just being a whiny ass bitch of a character.

Script wise there are quite a few holes. Things you're just suppose to write off as future tech. If not tech then just ignore that school bus size hole in logic.

That's all I can say without giving out spoilers. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
I wonder what the Matrix would've been like with him as Neo...
It looks like the sequel to Man of Steel is going to have at least one similiarity to The Dark Knight Rises: football. This weekend, the movie's going to be filming in southern California, at a college game between ELAC and Victor Valley College. The stadium will stand in for Gotham City University and the game will be between GCU and Metropolis State University. The crew are reportedly hoping to get "three takes of three plays" and will be giving out t-shirts (presumably GCU and MSU ones) to the people in the crowd who will be in the shots.

[source]http://io9.com/what-will-man-of-stee...k-k-1446742817
It looks like the sequel to Man of Steel is going to have at least one similiarity to The Dark Knight Rises: football. This weekend, the movie's going to be filming in southern California, at a college game between ELAC and Victor Valley College. The stadium will stand in for Gotham City University and the game will be between GCU and Metropolis State University. The crew are reportedly hoping to get "three takes of three plays" and will be giving out t-shirts (presumably GCU and MSU ones) to the people in the crowd who will be in the shots.

[source]http://io9.com/what-will-man-of-stee...k-k-1446742817 Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Getting one of those shirts would be pretty awesome.
1st trailer is out. Looks promising. April 4th!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLWsK1ZFunA

0:05- Black Widow is back.
0:08- New Suit
0:22- He does that Avengers jump out of a plane thing.... AGAIN
0:37- Robert Redford is S.H.I.E.L.D.'s Alexander Pierce?
0:50- Nick Fury's back too.
0:55- S.H.I.E.L.D. has a HUGE budget!!!! How many Helicarriers do they have/need?
1:42- Winter Soldier >>> Bucky<<<Highlight for Spoiler
1:52- Falcon????
Dammit Yoda!!! Die already.
05:10 is THE important part.

Yep I had the OG GB
I also remember having to change out the four (4) AA Batteries quite often too.
  • Trey
  • 04-25-2014, 08:52 PM
Never got it, but I remember thinking how cool Mario looked on it as a kid.
That commercial made me think of Ultraman
They are revising the rules again?