Hottest Providers 20-35

xxx Originally Posted by katherynlust
You are on the list. You are #13 (Post #739). You have been on the list for a while. Good luck on your Dallas tour.
Keep in mind that hottest provider, no matter her age, does not necessarily mean that she has been gifted with physical beauty.

I find a provider with outstanding BCD skills and pretty physically far more hotter than a dead fish mentally checked out magazine model.
Keep in mind that hottest provider, no matter her age, does not necessarily mean that she has been gifted with physical beauty.

I find a provider with outstanding BCD skills and pretty physically far more hotter than a dead fish mentally checked out magazine model. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
If you feel there are any "dead fish" on the list, send me a PM and I will look into it. I agree with you a "dead fish" performance is unacceptable. The last time I checked reviews on TER for some of the girls, everyone had a ratings score above 8.0 for performance and appearance.
  • cosoj
  • 06-11-2024, 02:30 AM
Autumn from 4 Seasons Spa. My God, what a body, and beautiful face. I don't have a pic. Afraid of offending by asking.
Autumn from 4 Seasons Spa. My God, what a body, and beautiful face. I don't have a pic. Afraid of offending by asking. Originally Posted by cosoj
This thread is basically for independents. A separate thread should be started for the AMP world.