Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

And yet, you are still here representing...
that ECCIE should be used for its reviews to research the P411 providers...

But it's more of a forum site....??? Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Eccie has reviews mostly for local Texan whores but the trend is for these Texan whores to get on P411 to avoid the drama, the trolls, and to make it easier for them to get appointments without checking back on eccie,,,But on closer examination, Texan whores are too lazy to use the reference method and for the life of them can't answer pms. Eccie is more John friendly than whore friendly.
No, lots of people have posted in this thread that have not said she deserved to get what she got. Deliberately misunderstood the goal of the thread. And ADMITTED they do and will continue to meddle in women's business.

Who else do you think needs to stay out of ECCIE's decisions? All members or just me?

There is no way to take DM got what she deserved out of context. Originally Posted by armature
your opinion is as valid as anyone else's.......post on......keep NYR'S shitty moding right up there.....he does a shitty job .....his motives are more than suspect.....it needs to be told.........he doesn't like mouthy whores.........some ho did a number on his ass....and it affected him.........
And ADMITTED they do and will continue to meddle in women's business. Originally Posted by armature
Let the whores go to P411 if they don't like it,,,But guess what?,,,One way or another their name and their "business" is going to come right back to eccie. Let the banned whore do her time and learn from her mistakes.
Let the whores go to P411 if they don't like it,,,But guess what?,,,One way or another their name and their "business" is going to come right back to eccie. Let the banned whore do her time and learn from her mistakes. Originally Posted by TheCat'sMeow
totally agree...if she left me holding my dick at an intersection like she did you......i'd be pissed
and the getting turned down by an AMP.......tebow please.........
Ladies and gents lets try to not to get off topic here to irrelevant conversation. If you have other things to discuss a new thread or pm is between members is more appropriate. Lets also not let our emotions here get the best of us, we can have civilized discussions regarding whatever topic without the hostilities. Thanks!
Ladies and gents lets try to not to get off topic here to irrelevant conversation. If you have other things to discuss a new thread or pm is between members is more appropriate. Lets also not let our emotions here get the best of us, we can have civilized discussions regarding whatever topic without the hostilities. Thanks! Originally Posted by Mojojo
Agreed. Where are we on the discussion as to whether Cuban is a racist remark? Why did no one else get points even so they were being over the top and hateful too? What are the relevant thoughts about NYr should have waited until DM actually did something to ban her for? And what are the if's, and's and but's about moderators calling members trolls and mods explaining their disciplinary actions?
Agreed. Where are we on the discussion as to whether Cuban is a racist remark? Why did no one else get points even so they were being over the top and hateful too? What are the relevant thoughts about NYr should have waited until DM actually did something to ban her for? And what are the if's, and's and but's about moderators calling members trolls and mods explaining their disciplinary actions? Originally Posted by armature
Suppose you'll just have to ask mgmt.
Ladies and gents lets try to not to get off topic here to irrelevant conversation. If you have other things to discuss a new thread or pm is between members is more appropriate. Lets also not let our emotions here get the best of us, we can have civilized discussions regarding whatever topic without the hostilities. Thanks! Originally Posted by Mojojo
I am guessing had this superior method of moderation been applied to the other thread, Ms. Monroe would not have garnered "the points which caused the ban," and so she might, at this very minute, be happily throat punching her way across these forums.
Suppose you'll just have to ask mgmt. Originally Posted by corona
I am. They of course won't answer here, but trust me, this has gotten their attention.

Close FunInDFW, close. I do not have a sense of entitlement because I am indeed entitled. Does that clear it up for you?
this has gotten their attention. Originally Posted by armature
They would have given you points and have you banned if this has gotten their attention,,,They are letting another loud mouth blow off steam. Carry on.
...because I am indeed entitled. Does that clear it up for you? Originally Posted by armature
You think you're entitled because you have a vagina. MISANDRY!!!!!!!
They would have given you points and have you banned if this has gotten their attention,,,They are letting another loud mouth blow off steam. Carry on. Originally Posted by TheCat'sMeow
No, you are incorrect. I've even RTM'd something off of this thread. An administrator, not Dallas mods, has posted guidance on the the thread; you know, after I RTM'd something on his thread. dh has told you there is focus on this thread. How much more clear does everyone need to be to get through to you?

You think you're entitled because you have a vagina. MISANDRY!!!!!!! Originally Posted by corona
I am entitled because I am me not because of my vagina.

Both of you are punching above your weight if this is the best you can do.
I am entitled because I am me not because of my vagina. Originally Posted by armature
Your self-aggrandizement is almost astonishing.
Your self-aggrandizement is almost astonishing. Originally Posted by corona
It shouldn't be. I'm pretty fucking amazing. Please, enjoy your day knowing you made me chuckle a little.