Providers who have been run off the board by trolls...

• WTF
  • 12-09-2015, 08:13 PM
You aren't proving jack shit. And, your allegations against her? Requiring RL info for screening ... . Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
I pointed out that she was asking for RW information in her Showcase. She finally changed her showcase. That is easily provable.

The rest required common sense...which is why you are having trouble with those nuggets.
You are the one saying Natalia posted an alert on me in infoshare.

Are you saying tje Mods should punish you? Originally Posted by WTF
Punish me for what? ... I haven't violated any Guidelines. I never said I got my information from Infoshare.
I pointed out that she was asking for RW information in her Showcase. She finally changed her showcase. That is easily provable.

The rest required common sense...which is wjy you are having trouble with those nuggets. Originally Posted by WTF
Perhaps she changed her showcase to make it more clear. But, you twisted the words ... The showcase never said ... Provide me you RL name, address, etc. ... that is what you alleged with a ridiculous interpretation, at best. Anyone with any common sense knew she was referring to hobby info, without her specifically stating it.

How many showcases actually specify Hobby this ... Hobby that. Really, that's absurd.
  • WTF
  • 12-09-2015, 08:23 PM
Perhaps she changed her showcase to make it more clear. But, you twisted the words ... The showcase never said ... Provide me you RL name, address, etc. ... that is what you alleged with a ridiculous interpretation, at best. Anyone with any common sense knew she was referring to hobby info, without her specifically stating it.

. Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
Most folks would call that revisionist history
Most folks would call that revisionist history Originally Posted by WTF
Call it what you want ... You knew what you were doing at the time ... trying to damage her reputation for your own revenge. It's clear for everyone to see.

Johnny's gonna take a smoke now to give yourself some time to figure out how to prove your case. Maybe I better bring a pack with me.
  • WTF
  • 12-09-2015, 08:29 PM
Punish me for what? ... I haven't violated any Guidelines. I never said I got my information from Infoshare. Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
You said Natalia put an alert out on me in infoshare. ..

Who'd you get it from....remember it is a serious allegation and we are close to having me ask the Mods to check out these allegations.

After all i would hate to think someone is using my handle to verbally accost Natalia. I sure the fuck have never tried to schedule with her or any of the other stuff you said was said.
  • WTF
  • 12-09-2015, 08:32 PM
Call it what you want ... You knew what you were doing at the time ... trying to damage her reputation for your own revenge. It's clear for everyone to see.
Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
She started a thread stating she did not ask for RW information when her Showcase stated otherwise. I asked her which was true. She finally did what she should have done when she posted that thread...which was have it match her thread.
It appears the OP was one of the many trolls who chased this provider away....

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ght=asiantrish

Who'd you get it from....remember it is a serious allegation and we are close to having me ask the Mods to check out these allegations.

After all i would hate to think someone is using my handle to verbally accost Natalia. I sure the fuck have never tried to schedule with her or any of the other stuff you said was said. Originally Posted by WTF
ROFLMAO! Wait! ... You're going to go to the MODS? ... I seem to recall you previously severely criticizing Natalia for reporting to the MODS that YOU were posting Infoshare info on the open Board.

What a friggin hypocrite! You're really proving what a charmer you are, if nothing else.
Well, I'm not taking y'alls word for it...sorry... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Ok, but they do exist, regardless.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ght=asiantrish Originally Posted by whatever222
Dude...you're funny! You're joking, right?
Ok, but they do exist, regardless. Originally Posted by Island_Gent
Prove it. Please...
Prove it. Please... Originally Posted by Wakeup
"I would prefer not to."

Bartleby, the Scrivener.

After all i would hate to think someone is using my handle to verbally accost Natalia. I sure the fuck have never tried to schedule with her or any of the other stuff you said was said. Originally Posted by WTF
Who ever said the messages were from the ECCIE website? It's not the only website where you can request an appointment or communicate with her. But, I can't mention names because those may be deemed competitive websites ... and that's a rule violation. She also has her e-mail address in her Showcase.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ght=asiantrish Originally Posted by whatever222
The good old days.