YummyMarie: a place for her random ideas, thoughts, and musings

Whoops - I was not meaning to be mean to anonymous client!

Obviously, he has excellent tastes!
The fact that you take pride in your seduction pad shows me that a damn good time will be offered. I have been in every thing from a rent by the hour hole to some very seductive apartments. I will say the seductive places did live up to their billing. You young lady will provide the grand finale. Perhaps a swing????
Morning friends and playmates. Gonna put this out there. I eat lunch daily. Today I have time to eat lunch between 12 and 2. And no, this is honestly not code for anything else. Who else eats lunch today sometime between 12 and 2?
A very special thank you to the steaming hot lady who joined me for lunch today...can't imagine having better company

I am looking forward to a fantastic afternoon/evening, including a sexy double. Can't wait to get my hands...and lips on this one. Hoping for a review so I don't have to keep my mouth shut!!! LOL

If not, guess you'll just have to let your imaginations run wild!!!

I am so glad theCFE is back...loving her un-gloomy tits thread
Last night I enjoyed the REAL ChristleFox EXPERIENCE!!! WOW!!!
How about writing a "sorta" review. I have been curious about her but have never been to Houston with out a lady on my arm. I still have dreams of you and the whipped cream...
How about writing a "sorta" review. I have been curious about her but have never been to Houston with out a lady on my arm. I still have dreams of you and the whipped cream... Originally Posted by tucson
She's fantastic! Haha...the delicious whipped cream...NOW accepting vodka-infused whipped cream as a housewarming gift...

BTW...check out the housewarming gift I got from my ATF Couple yesterday!!!
I have the most thoughtful suitors
And still no taint photos.
Pickles and dead cheeseburgers...munchkins are weird!!!
Pickles and dead cheeseburgers...munchkins are weird!!! Originally Posted by YummyMarie
How do you have a live cheeseburger?
I tried to convince the munchkin that we ONLY eat dead cheeseburgers...but they just didn't like the sound of it. Maybe next time if I make a MOOOO sound, they'll be more inclined to eat said cheeseburger. So instead of making one for myself I ate a leftover DEAD cheeseburger....bon apetite!
And still no taint photos. Originally Posted by pyramider
I have beautiful pics of the CFE's taint, but she's gotta be the one to say its okay to share...
Taint is good I vote show it.
The time is here. I made some changes in my business today. I am the same person, full of life, Passion, and playful energy. I am confidently embracing my choices :-)