NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

^^^^ be funny if next week is opposite

Texans get ahead and then blow it at the end in true houston form.
Texans looking hopeless Originally Posted by BigLouie
but kudos for the awesome comeback!!Great 'W'for your guys!
  • nu2
  • 10-18-2016, 06:50 AM
Yes, it was a good comeback. I am not giving up on Brock yet.
Houston (3-0 home / 0-2 road): Originally Posted by Chateau Becot

Four and Oh now.

Win at home....split on the road, if you can.

Good luck, Texans.
Yes, it was a good comeback. I am not giving up on Brock yet. Originally Posted by nu2
Does the Denver game count as an *?
Yuk, what awful games I am exposed to today in this market = at noon I can pick Oak. @ Jax. OR Vikes @ Eagles and the late game can not even see the Texans @ Denver but am offered Pats @ Pitt. Totally bummed out and NFL Sunday Ticket is off the table, given what they now charge to view! Pissed off! Edit: I now see that Texans play Monday so I can see that if I don't die from boredom today!
Minn/Philly has been a shitfest of butterfingers and INTs.
Minn/Philly has been a shitfest of butterfingers and INTs. Originally Posted by Fishpie
Yep, and Eagles win 21-10, knocking the Vikings from the ranks of the unbeaten.
Yep, and Eagles win 21-10, knocking the Vikings from the ranks of the unbeaten. Originally Posted by kerwil62
IMO, Vikings with SB at the helm, were not a legit contender for being a top tier NFL team! They'd be lucky to finish out at 9-7.
suck ass day of football to be sure
NE/Pitt turned out to be better than expected. Hell, my spreads were actually in danger there for a moment.
Both kickers need to be fired from Seattle and Arizona! How the hell you both miss chip shot field goals??

Arizona should've won that game with the opportunities they had in the red zone. They simply outplayed Seattle in all three phases. No way that game should've ended in a 6-6 tie!
And what happens tonight?
Both kickers need to be fired from Seattle and Arizona! How the hell you both miss chip shot field goals??

Arizona should've won that game with the opportunities they had in the red zone. They simply outplayed Seattle in all three phases. No way that game should've ended in a 6-6 tie! Originally Posted by kerwil62
If I had a choice between a jumbo unlubed dildo up my ass OR watching the total replay of that game, all 5 quarters, I'd have to pick the former - less painful and a whole lot faster!
At least Seattle covered the spread lol