NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

Dopesweiller!!!! Originally Posted by Daddio
I heard somebody on the radio today call him "Assweiler". LMAO!!!!
MNF: See that Vikes are quickly crash landing back to Earth. No big surprise, that!
MNF: See that Vikes are quickly crash landing back to Earth. No big surprise, that! Originally Posted by Solemate62
Yep. 20-10 asswhooping by the Bears

They're 5-2 but somehow I think they're gonna keep sliding and the Packers might wind up winning the division.
  • nu2
  • 11-01-2016, 09:29 AM
Texans owner defends Brock saying he's basically just a rookie. I see his point of view but I like to think of him more like a project quarterback at this point of time,rather than a franchise quarterback.

Maybe, we should call him P.Q. for project quarterback?
Me thincks it's more like "the 72 million dollar mistake"
Texans owner defends Brock saying he's basically just a rookie. I see his point of view but I like to think of him more like a project quarterback at this point of time,rather than a franchise quarterback.

Maybe, we should call him P.Q. for project quarterback? Originally Posted by nu2
Well if they think he's still a rookie they fucked up big time by paying him all that damn money!
http://dailysnark.com/houston-man-ac...llion-dollars/

I said this from the start. Texans got robbed. The guy had 7 pro games under his belt. And the stats weren't that impressive. There wasn't a lot around at QB. But as has been proven over and and over in this league. You don't need a world beater if you have a really good defense.
Schaub has 2 starts under his belt before the Texans threw him that big contract.
Schaub has 2 starts under his belt before the Texans threw him that big contract. Originally Posted by Fishpie
I think the worse one was the contract extension. Him and Kubiak both got new deals after one reallly good season.
All I know is Oakland will cover the spread in two weeks from tomorrow.
All I know is Oakland will cover the spread in two weeks from tomorrow. Originally Posted by Fishpie
Yeah, they looked pretty good tonight.

Yep, the Raiders are looking pretty damn good and might be for real! Whooped up on the Broncos like they weren't shit! I don't see the Texans beating them.

Y'all see the Colts go up to Lambeau and beat the Packers? Green Bay is really slipping and so are the Vikings who let the Lions beat them in OT at home where they hadn't lost, until today. I predicted the Texans will take another "L" when they play the Packers but if they play defense and keep Aaron Rodgers from scrambling much, they might have a slight chance. They simply have to play better on the road.
Damn Colts! Wasn't expecting that but at least the Raiders made up for it and then some. I took Lions over the Vikings. Minnesota just had a flute start and are now coming to grips with the reality of what kind of team they really are.
Raiders and Cowboys leading their conferences and who predicted that?....nobody that's who.
I love football!