NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

Texans finally win a road game! 24-21 over the Jaguars. Next is the hot Raiders in Mexico City.

Vikings lose again. And the Packers will lose again. This Packers loss in Tennessee and the Texans win is giving the Texans SOME hope into going into Lambeau and winning since the Packers are slipping miserably.
......... This Packers loss in Tennessee and the Texans win is giving the Texans SOME hope into going into Lambeau and winning since the Packers are slipping miserably. Originally Posted by kerwil62
Or meet a Packers team really pissed off wanting to take out their frustrations on the visitors!
The Texans won in spite of Brock. He really contributed little. There was a TD off an interception, an easy TD after Miller busted a long run and after the long punt return. It's not like Brock lead the team on any great drives. If the Jags had a running game the Texans would have been in trouble as their passing game was a lot better than the Texans. Oakland had the type of team the Texans have a hard time with. Big, effective offensive line, good running game, good passing game. I see the Texans having a hard time doing anything against then
Or meet a Packers team really pissed off wanting to take out their frustrations on the visitors! Originally Posted by Solemate62
Yep, the Packers are definitely pissed right now.

The Texans won in spite of Brock. He really contributed little. There was a TD off an interception, an easy TD after Miller busted a long run and after the long punt return. It's not like Brock lead the team on any great drives. If the Jags had a running game the Texans would have been in trouble as their passing game was a lot better than the Texans. Oakland had the type of team the Texans have a hard time with. Big, effective offensive line, good running game, good passing game. I see the Texans having a hard time doing anything against then Originally Posted by BigLouie
True. Brock played like shit. Under 100 yards passing!

Derek Carr will show them why they fucked up by passing him up!
But how about them Cowboys.
I've never been a fan but tonight's game had me cheering for them. Best game I've seen this season. Prescott has that undefinable, unquantifiable thing to will his team to win. If they stay healthy . . .
Cow the Fuckboys!
If the Texans keep squeaking by they might get into the playoffs...just to have their asses handed to them again in the first game like last year.
I expect the Titans to win the division. I see them absolutely rolling the Texans
I've never been a fan but tonight's game had me cheering for them. Best game I've seen this season. Prescott has that undefinable, unquantifiable thing to will his team to win. If they stay healthy . . . Originally Posted by cabletex7
My hope is they face the Seahawks for the NFC title, game played in Seattle, Dallas down by 2 points with 3 seconds on the clock they set up for a chip shot field goal to move on to the Super Bowl, Romo takes the snap from center and then......
^^^Who's Romo?
2nd string QB for the Cowgirls!
I've never been a fan but tonight's game had me cheering for them. Best game I've seen this season. Prescott has that undefinable, unquantifiable thing to will his team to win. If they stay healthy . . . Originally Posted by cabletex7

That's right!

Lotsa football to play between now and then (but) things are certainly looking up in Big D these days. We kinda felt Zeke the Magnificent would be as advertised (but) Dak Prescott has been a Gift from Heaven. No one....and I mean NO ONE saw that coming....it's been nothing short of amazing. We still love Tony (but) for now...and the future, Dak's the Man!

Side note: I hope the Giants keep winning so Da Boys don't think this is gonna be a cake walk to the finish. Nose to the Grindstone till it's done.

So, in a nutshell, I agree, cable....if they can remain healthy, good things can happen this season.

Oh btw....Yssup Rider....go soak your head, you dipsh*t.
Reality inbound in 3...2...1... Dak will be one and done for a couple seasons until ?

1. They have the easiest schedule in the league. They haven't played anyone solid nor will they until the play offs.

2. Opposing teams don't have any real game footage of Dak therefore he will continue winning. He'll be grounded starting next season.

3. Zeke the Magnificent? Any RB with an O line like that will be putting up them numbers. Demarco?

4. Cowboy Nation should enjoy this fluke season because you won't be prepared for that let down coming your way in January.

Oh, I got Oak -5.5 over Texans. Go Carr!
C'mon, Fish.....you can do a LOT better than those luke warm bullet points.

ANY rb can do what Zeke is doing (behind the Dallas O-line?) Seriously? It's called the "eye test", pal.....watch the games!This guy is special...and might actually be doing close to the same thing behind the Texans POS O-line...

Secondly, if they ain't got no footage on Prescott by now, they never will (ie: 9 regular season games to date and counting....4 exhibition games....not to mention 40+ games as the starting QB back in Starkville). How much more video ya need on the guy...huh?

Call it a fluke season if you wish....it is what it is. If January brings a halt to it (before a certain game scheduled in Houston) so be it. So far, its been a helluva good time...and we're enjoying the ride.

Course.....an eight game winning streak in Houston for any one of your teams would be headline news, right? One things for certain...that ain't gonna happen any time soon with O$weiler under center, ya think?
Gotta think that Fishpie's 4th point may be on target but hate that team as I do, JJ especially, got to give the rookie QB his due. He led that team to the TD against a Steeler team at home, to that last minute TD and he looked like a seasoned vet in doing so!