NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

The real problem is the WR get NO SEPERATION and can't get open very often. Brock missed Butterfingers(Fuller) on the square in for sure.

This loss is on the dumbass coach and the gassed Defense. Why the fuck didn't he go for it late in the game. The Raider D was gassed too, you have to win the game not fucking punt.

Refs Cornholed us good too with the shtty spots late. Hard to beleive they didn't overrule those terrible calls, not to mention the out of bounds call on Hopkins.

Bottom line, same old fucking Texans!!
The real problem is your sorry ass coach scared to challenge the calls
The real problem is your sorry ass coach scared to challenge the calls Originally Posted by jstone420
Well I would say more because of his selections for Quarterback since day one.
I don't like to it because it sounds like sour grapes, but I can truthfully blame that loss on the godawful referees. So much so that I have to wonder is there some point shaving going on .
I don't like to it because it sounds like sour grapes, but I can truthfully blame that loss on the godawful referees. Originally Posted by spear89
I agree to a certain point. It can only take one or two plays to cost a team a close game like that.
Anyone hear about Raiders people being held ransom by cartels? If I read it correctly it said they would return them unharmed if the Raiders threw the game,and Texans still lost. Some one from Raiders paid ransom and they were returned unharmed.
I see now what many of you guys allude to when you talk about the crappy division the Texans are in. Just saw them lose to SD in Houston, guess they will hold onto first place, a half game (I think) ahead of the Titans. Pretty futile division! 3 picks from Osweiller although the last one was the Hail Mary type!
Now you why Denver benched him, can't move the offense
Really impressed with Tampa Bay in past two weeks: Beat KC there last week, and as of now, early 3rd quarter, up at home against crybaby Pete Carroll & Seattle, 14-5!
what school of football offense says run the exact same play on first down every time ?
I see now what many of you guys allude to when you talk about the crappy division the Texans are in. Just saw them lose to SD in Houston, guess they will hold onto first place, a half game (I think) ahead of the Titans. Pretty futile division! 3 picks from Osweiller although the last one was the Hail Mary type! Originally Posted by Solemate62
Yep, they lost their first home game of the year. The Chargers are a spoiler type team that can beat anybody when they want to regardless of their record, and I had a feeling that Philip Rivers was gonna outplay Brock in every QB phase. And that's exactly what happened. Green Bay will still beat that ass in Lambeau next week and if the Titans win the Texans will lose 1st place in the division. Fucking up at the wrong time is what the Texans can't get away from doing. SMH.....

Really impressed with Tampa Bay in past two weeks: Beat KC there last week, and as of now, early 3rd quarter, up at home against crybaby Pete Carroll & Seattle, 14-5! Originally Posted by Solemate62
Guess the Seahawks went to sleep today. Bucs beat them by the same score 14-5.

Them Raiders are kicking ass though. Derek Carr dislocates his pinky finger in his right hand and still threw a touchdown pass in the 4th quarter. Now they're 9-2 on top of the AFC West. If the playoffs started now, they'd be the #1 Seed instead of the Patriots. Now that's interesting!

Playoff Picture If Started Now......

NFC
1. Dallas
2. Seattle
3. Detroit
4. Atlanta
5. NY Giants
6. Washington

AFC
1. Oakland
2. New England
3. Baltimore
4. Houston
5. Kansas City
6. Denver

Of course, this will be changing in the next few weeks.
Kubiak reverted back to a dumb ass last night, thinking his FG guy would make a 62 yarder in OT, tie would have been much better than the ultimate loss!
Kubiak reverted back to a dumb ass last night, thinking his FG guy would make a 62 yarder in OT, tie would have been much better than the ultimate loss! Originally Posted by Solemate62
Yep. He should've known KC was gonna move he ball like they've been doing all night.
I had a feeling that Philip Rivers was gonna outplay Brock in every QB phase. Originally Posted by kerwil62
I would submit that the majority of QB's out there could pull that off.
I would submit that the majority of QB's out there could pull that off. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Not any QB for either Jets, Bears or Browns!