the *OFFICIAL* welcome back TARA thread!

Tara,

HOW you Doin........

From a Newbie
Every time this welcome back thread pops up I remember that I never got to see Tara's boobs 2.0....
I need to do that soon
Tara,

HOW you Doin........

From a Newbie Originally Posted by Bazztex
Im doing good
Tara, nice avatar, it shows off the weight you've put on recently, you look sorta healthy these days.
Thanks for noticing. Doing my 1st half next month in dallas so getting ready. Actually haven't gained any weight, just lifting. Let me help you out since we all know your a weee bit not healthy looking. Muscle weighs more that fat. You must be doing better these days too with that dick of yours. The blue pills must be working for ya. Either that or the penis pump you take to all appts
Welcome back Tara
Thanks for noticing. Doing my 1st half next month in dallas so getting ready. Actually haven't gained any weight, just lifting. Let me help you out since we all know your a weee bit not healthy looking. Muscle weighs more that fat. You must be doing better these days too with that dick of yours. The blue pills must be working for ya. Either that or the penis pump you take to all appts Originally Posted by Tara Evans

Thanks for noticing, it's neither, I had that dick surgery, pump the left to make it bigger, right one to deflate it.

its about time for some more of that raw grudge fucking that you love, I am ready when you are.
Thanks for noticing, it's neither, I had that dick surgery, pump the left to make it bigger, right one to deflate it. However, wheeling the pump into appointments is a bit inconvenient.

its about time for some more of that raw grudge fucking that you love, I am ready when you are. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies

Completed the thought ...
Thanks for noticing, it's neither, I had that dick surgery, pump the left to make it bigger, right one to deflate it.

its about time for some more of that raw grudge fucking that you love, I am ready when you are. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
[staff edit - GM]
[QUOTE=Tara Evans;1058911796][staff edit - GM]
Yeppers.
[QUOTE=TheEccie214;1058912041]
[staff edit - GM] Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Lmaof a little to late there buddy to copy and paste. Better luck next time
She's not banned but they edited, I RTM'd for everyone's protection from her disgusting comment.

Think those that took the under are going to win...
[staff edit - GM]
Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Trust me weirdo I wouldn't go near that dick if it was the last dick in the world
She's not banned but they edited, I RTM'd for everyone's protection from her disgusting comment.

Think those that took the under are going to win... Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Lmaof. Just like his disgusting comments saying I bareback. Works both ways. Now go troll a long little troll. You won't win this one. And banned, lamof.