For those who need proof of election fraud....

"A mind is like a parachute. It doesn’t work if it is not open."

-Frank Zappa.
"Life is like a box of chocolates"

- Forest Gump

-Frank Zappa. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
"Life is like a box of chocolates"

- Forest Gump Originally Posted by winn dixie
https://t.me/toresaysPlus/4150 Originally Posted by bambino
Nice!

“Somebody’s gotta go back and get a shitload of dimes.”

- Taggart.
https://t.me/toresaysPlus/4150 Originally Posted by bambino

Again I ask you ... wanna bet?
This has all gone on way too long.they have no proof of fraud none zip nothing just one tired old sick orange man that will soon be tried in new york and if found quilty will be sent to prison for the rest of his life.

good bye to the orange bastard
https://home.frankspeech.com/tv/vide...absolutely-9-0

I’m confident that audits in AZ, Pa and Georgia will confirm this. Originally Posted by bambino
Followed this link. Found something called the "Ledger Report" (I think that is correct name). Could only listen, no text for whole podcast. He starts yelling about how all CA workforce numbers are fake, all regulations pertaining to Covid are unconstitutional, and claims CDC says mask are worthless to help curb transmission of the virus. He is anti-every to do with vaccines or controlling the spread of the virus.
Basically a 15 minute rant that offers no alternatives to official websites except his own. Pushes vitamins that control pain. He claims to have pain on one side (left or right, not going back to confirm which side). He does not know what causes his pain, only that the vitamins he is hawking eliminates his pain. Tells people to ask for a certain batch but doesn't say what vitamins are in his pack.
The reason I followed it was to get a feel for how bambi gets his information and a feel for the quality of his links. I'm not going to use telegram because that is where pretty much nothing but many other bambis tell their bullshit.
All these people are so worried (not really) about America and our elections.
They think a recount by an unqualified company which allows only observers chosen by unpublished rules, violates election security rules on a daily basis, and doesn't protect all the ballots is a valid audit.
If the total number of votes suddenly changes, it will be difficult to confirm anything. Which is exactly what the Trumpys want. Along with killing a Jan. 6th commission and changing state laws to take away the voice of the people, these people are the true threat to our democracy.
It's obvious bambi does nothing but dig up bullshit. His links must come from a centralized clearing house. There is little possibility he can listen, research these bullshit laden stories, and post his unending claims of proof (that are anything but). My money is on him skipping the research. It's the "lies of Trump" strategy. He destroyed the normal standards of being honest.

Take the party of lying liars, add leaders who condemn something one day and flip-flop after told to do so by Trump, remove what little moral character they had left, and add an emotional and uneducated base, you get a fucked up country. They "know" what Trump "knows" They worship a person who has shit in the water supply.

Maybe we'll luck out/repeat 2020 elections (which are fine until there is proof otherwise) and maybe remove the Q type people.
One bright spot is that the vast majority of Trumpys are anti-vaccine. Maybe Darwin's theory will do us a solid and trim the excess Trumpys down. I'd settle for their Dunning-kruger effected folks.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/QFRI0Rkih8mx/ Originally Posted by bambino
Not the same machines. That was 14 years ago. Your post has no relevance.
What else you got?
masks are of very little value and as is 6 ft distancing as well

so the ledger report had that down ok

-Frank Zappa. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And much like a parachute, opening too soon makes you an easy target, and opening too late leads to a sudden impact with reality.