Over/under on when Dorthy Monroe will be back sucking cock for money

You(')re correct. Marie sleepy. Must recharge brain.
Sorry just noticed you doctored my post but left in the parts about
You don't have the nerve to walk in a strip club and fantasizing about my
Dick??????

No you are not fucked up at all. Originally Posted by rduke4923
son, I have 23 reviews on other sites, and 40 plus p411 oks, but whatever...lol
don't give a shit about any part of you, except your psychosis over being turned away by a hooker, and your stalkerish posts on every thread DM posts on......I think you're potentially dangerous to any hooker that pisses you off, I don't know Dorthy, or live in Houston, but I want to bring attention to the fact that you are still so damaged from something that happened months ago...that you stalk and harass a provider in every thread.......you seem like a time bomb waiting to go off on some young lady that rubs you the wrong way........we can all talk trash about these ladies, .....but most of us really want them to be safe, and not have to worry about a psycho stalker that cant get over his butthurt.....that concerns a lot of us.......
This thread is sew...

This thread is sew...

Originally Posted by YummyMarie
I heart Houston coed!
  • cr76
  • 11-20-2015, 01:00 AM
I heart Houston coed! Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
We bring them in from all over the country.
don't give a shit about any part of you, except your psychosis over being turned away by a hooker, and your stalkerish posts on every thread DM posts on......I think you're potentially dangerous to any hooker that pisses you off, I don't know Dorthy, or live in Houston, but I want to bring attention to the fact that you are still so damaged from something that happened months ago...that you stalk and harass a provider in every thread.......you seem like a time bomb waiting to go off on some young lady that rubs you the wrong way........we can all talk trash about these ladies, .....but most of us really want them to be safe, and not have to worry about a psycho stalker that cant get over his butthurt.....that concerns a lot of us....... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
You seem to have some of the same traits and qualities .... when it comes to male posters! What's up with that?
You seem to have some of the same traits and qualities .... when it comes to male posters! What's up with that? Originally Posted by LexusLover

The fucktard runs deep... But I share Tony's thoughts......

No matter how fat, ugly or butt hurt they get, at the end of the day, they are still a person.

The thickness of their skin, is how they get treated in this shithole...
Sorry just noticed you doctored my post but left in the parts about
You don't have the nerve to walk in a strip club and fantasizing about my
Dick??????

No you are not fucked up at all. Originally Posted by rduke4923
Damn now your desperate and you want a man to fantasize about your dick? I think you fantasize about Tony's dick as much as you talk about him..
Duckling...quack.
Duckling...quack. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Meow
don't give a shit about any part of you, except your psychosis over being turned away by a hooker, and your stalkerish posts on every thread DM posts on......I think you're potentially dangerous to any hooker that pisses you off, I don't know Dorthy, or live in Houston, but I want to bring attention to the fact that you are still so damaged from something that happened months ago...that you stalk and harass a provider in every thread.......you seem like a time bomb waiting to go off on some young lady that rubs you the wrong way........we can all talk trash about these ladies, .....but most of us really want them to be safe, and not have to worry about a psycho stalker that cant get over his butthurt.....that concerns a lot of us....... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
You sound like kid from breakfast club " you wouldn't know my girlfriend
She's from out of town".
Pleease regale us with your mighty tales off board!
Tony bagofdonuts wanna be gumba, you make me laugh
Damn now your desperate and you want a man to fantasize about your dick? I think you fantasize about Tony's dick as much as you talk about him.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
8:56 and hitting the sterno already?
Why the hell not you are back and don't work in the RW anymore.
8:56 and hitting the sterno already?
Why the hell not you are back and don't work in the RW anymore. Originally Posted by rduke4923
Don't worry about my Buisness..

Why haven't you gotten over me yet & still trying to follow me all over the board?

Leave me alone jesus

Your officially on ignore
[QUOTE=rduke4923;1057467113]
Got to agree with Foxy.
DM has head skills.
Physical & mental.
She plays you fucktards without trying.[/QUOTE

Originally Posted by Slitlikr
The casual observer can see that you took DM'S bait, hook, line & sinker.
While you flop around in her yeti cooler, she opens it up occasionally to show you off and throw a little more ice on you.
I won't be running ads or seeing anybody I'm fully retired I'm just her to make fucktards cry & deliver throat punches.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe