How many of us are left from ASPD?

I am still around from those good old days! A lot sure has changed!
Ladies and gentlemen. Just curious as I see less activity from folks from the good old days. Originally Posted by Bob the Nailer
  • bore
  • 03-31-2021, 09:54 AM
They did not sponsor but it doesn’t mean they did not happen. There was a click to be invited. Some of the girls I saw back then told me about the parties. Originally Posted by Ghostrider
It took LE undercovers 4 months to get into the circle and invited to the Xmas 2009 party and busted it. LE said it WAS organized by ASPD, arrested 12 people. I was around for a few years and remembered this bust.
I was on ASPD while living in Houston.
Mr. Happy, checking in. Joined ASPD +/-2001

So many great memories.
Does anyone remember that crazy dude that had the avatar of a dick shooting cum on aspd?
I know of a few ex-TMSlers here. Anyone want to own up to having been a member?

Bona fides: Rene of Indiana, Farmboy, Roadtrip, Krissi-with-an-i, Sandi, Chelsea, Nightowl.
ASPD was 12 years ago. That is a long time in the hobby. People move on to bigger and better things. They find their friends and settle in. I do like the experiences from the hobby. Have met some wonderful ladies and had great experiences.
I got in on TSML after it was established. TTH was also on the mailing list.
and most since
I missed Delphi, as its heyday was for a few years when I was out of the hobby.
  • ABBS
  • 04-17-2021, 07:23 PM
You want to talk about the old days. Does anybody remember Jerry's art flickon Magnolia in Fort Worth or the Tamalo club in Dallas or more recently the amp that was next to the Lido theater.
����
Definitely a ASPD contributor. Not sure of the date, but early on.
1994 when it was a listserv
TSML - mid 90's. Then ASPD when it started.