• Tiger
  • 11-02-2011, 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackfengshui
???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanna
39/63

Is this a form of dyslexia? Good catch, Jack. Tiger has other things on his mind.

Thanks Jack & Hanna - I admitted to the score the first time, but I wasn't going to correct the later post. I was a sexual dynamo for a few brief hours! Originally Posted by Perryay

Dyslexic, me... could be. Though I do remember having to type Perryay's handle a couple times before I finally got that.

Perryay's 63 minus Anita's 24 = 39 isn't that how it works? lol.
My apologies Perryay.
mmmmmm now those look scrumptious!

its whats for dinner tonight!!!

Originally Posted by anita germane
now who doesn't love tater tots and bacon!!! totally the best combo ever of all time!!!

id totally do a man for his tater-tots and bacon!!!
  • MC
  • 11-02-2011, 05:51 PM
now who doesn't love tater tots and bacon!!! totally the best combo ever of all time!!!

id totally do a man for his tater-tots and bacon!!! Originally Posted by anita germane
I HAS BACON!

Oddly enough, I was just talking about bacon on another site.

id totally do a man for his tater-tots and bacon!!! Originally Posted by anita germane
Are you sure those are tater-tots?

Or are you just ball busting?

Note to self....add tater tots and bacon to my shopping list...
snicker snicker..im talking bout tater-tots..and mc..when i come .. bring the already cooked up bacon..and tator -tots if you can..ill feed them to you like a servant girl feeds the king...
but remember..you gotta feed them to me toooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! baconwraped tator-tots..makin me hungry!!!
hell yea add it to the list jymie!!!
  • MC
  • 11-02-2011, 06:16 PM
snicker snicker..im talking bout tater-tots..and mc..when i come .. bring the already cooked up bacon..and tator -tots if you can..ill feed them to you like a servant girl feeds the king...
but remember..you gotta feed them to me toooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! baconwraped tator-tots..makin me hungry!!! Originally Posted by anita germane
It's a date.
It's a date. Originally Posted by MC
Yay!!!
  • MC
  • 11-02-2011, 06:26 PM
Yay!!! Originally Posted by anita germane
<---gigglin
  • MC
  • 11-02-2011, 06:50 PM
<---gigglin Originally Posted by anita germane
<---