Best Providers 35 Plus age bracket

OK. So, I've been having this fantasy to have some "special" time with these gals who've been acknowledged.
YOU KNOW GOOD TIMES ARE TO BE HAD!

So ... I would like to schedule a private happy hour at my place.
Down some cocktails and then head out to the pool for a swim?

Who's up for that?
Ladies only !!!

How about Wednesday evening? 5pm?

Please RSVP!

XXOO
Torre!

Staff Edit -
#26 - ECCIE does not, in any way, sponsor or represent social events, meet and greets, or similar activities. On occasion, events may be announced here by our members, however, ECCIE is not associated with or responsible for such events. We are not involved with any related aspects, such as guest selection, screening, or hosting. Should members of our volunteer staff choose to participate in such an event, it should be understood that their personal involvement is of their own choice and responsibility, and in no way connected to their duties here on staff. If you are the host of one of these events, we will allow for ONE "announcement" post to inform the membership, which will be immediately locked to prevent further public discussions regarding the event.
A good addition to the list would be Abigail Rosaland.....the slim trim body of a 20yo and the great service of an experienced provider.
BLM

Some have changed, became Man hating begger gone to Twitter! A New updated 2022 list would be nice ...

AND .... if you are NOT looking for 35+ .... maybe this isn't the thread for you ... just sayin

That being said ... dude .... you obviously don't know what your missing out on ......
  • BLM69
  • 09-20-2022, 10:41 AM
BLM

Some have changed, became Man hating begger gone to Twitter! A New updated 2022 list would be nice ...

AND .... if you are NOT looking for 35+ .... maybe this isn't the thread for you ... just sayin

That being said ... dude .... you obviously don't know what your missing out on ......
Originally Posted by Torre Tames
I'll reach out when I'm interested in paying a 55 year old woman for fun. Don't know what I'm missing? Funny
Some have changed, became Man hating beggars and gone to Twitter! A New updated 2022 list would be nice Originally Posted by BLM69
Maybe BLM it would be good to start a new list since this list is so old. Please start a new list with your current favorites over 35 and the rest of us can add our favorites to it. Please start a new 2022 list. Thanks, I’m looking forward to it and particularly interested in who you put on your initial list.
  • BLM69
  • 09-20-2022, 07:10 PM
Maybe BLM it would be good to start a new list since this list is so old. Please start a new list with your current favorites over 35 and the rest of us can add our favorites to it. Please start a new 2022 list. Thanks, I’m looking forward to it and particularly interested in who you put on your initial list. Originally Posted by Jethro Gibbs
I would like to see a 35-49 list and for the guys that like the old timers, a over 50-up list to keep things organized, that way guys can find what they like faster. Just a suggestion
#26 - ECCIE does not, in any way, sponsor or represent social events, meet and greets, or similar activities. On occasion, events may be announced here by our members, however, ECCIE is not associated with or responsible for such events. We are not involved with any related aspects, such as guest selection, screening, or hosting. Should members of our volunteer staff choose to participate in such an event, it should be understood that their personal involvement is of their own choice and responsibility, and in no way connected to their duties here on staff. If you are the host of one of these events, we will allow for ONE "announcement" post to inform the membership, which will be immediately locked to prevent further public discussions regarding the event.
Thread Closed