Random Thoughts

I don't want to end up a cartoon in a cartoon graveyard. Originally Posted by Johnnytricks
All right then...https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1...post1059937509
I won't miss much about my old hobby phone when its service expires in a couple of days. It's a crappy phone in every way possible, and I've switched to something way better. I will miss the incoming text chime, however. That's the sound of "about to get laid". It's Pavlovian. I could probably get an erection from that chime.

I salute you, hobby phone chime (and nothing else).
If Kid Rock rides at night because he sleeps all day, then how could he have the top let back and the sunshine shining?

"Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof..."

That's a patio. A room without a roof is a patio. Why would I want to feel like that?
I'm getting a new kitten next week! A little cream and white Persian boy.

I feel like I'm having a baby!
Razorback football disappoints me in the worse sort of ways

And I'm drunk and horny
They got beaten a lot worse than the points on the board showed. TCU's score could easily have been double what it ended up.
I'm getting a new kitten next week! A little cream and white Persian boy.

I feel like I'm having a baby! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Well yay! Does Ed know he's about to be a big brother? Stepdad? Not sure what...
Well yay! Does Ed know he's about to be a big brother? Stepdad? Not sure what... Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Ed is actually related to the little guy. Ed's brother is the kitten's father, so Ed is his uncle!

Random thought of the day… Birds bite. And it fucking hurts!
Ed is actually related to the little guy. Ed's brother is the kitten's father, so Ed is his uncle!

Random thought of the day… Birds bite. And it fucking hurts! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

Hope he didn't bite the new beauties!!!!!
Hope he didn't bite the new beauties!!!!! Originally Posted by WMJ4657
Lol, no. The girls are safe! He bit me on the forearm.
Great weather in NWA, 2 days of bike rides and feeling good
Im in Omaha and its breezy at 74

Short...enjoy the ride baby
Mmm Danielle...horny is a great trait to have...you sexy woman!
I just realized I have no idea how to refer to people from Memphis.

Memphisites? Memphisans? Hmm.