Still don't believe he's a muslim?

Your every post in this matter is a lie until you back up your lie with your nonexistent proof, Old-THUMPER.
Old-Thunderbird the "Wilderness of Mirrors" is a BITCH... LOL!<946!
In what matter? That you've got a chicken dick?

This thread stopped mattering about 767 posts ago, IBIdiot!

Don't walk, run to the front door. The valet is bringing up your late model HUFF! Time to leave in it, IBIdiot.
In what matter? That you've got a chicken dick?

This thread stopped mattering about 767 posts ago, IBIdiot!

Don't walk, run to the front door. The valet is bringing up your late model HUFF! Time to leave in it, IBIdiot.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The avatar stealing "Shit Eater" showed up ... I'll give you a bag of dog turds if you do my taxes... Thanks
  • Old-T
  • 03-08-2015, 12:28 PM

Your every post in this matter is a lie until you back up your lie with your nonexistent proof, Old-THUMPER.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Here you are: http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056...&postcount=763

Old-Thunderbird the "Wilderness of Mirrors" is a BITCH... LOL!<946! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
The clearest sign that IB has lost in a big way is when his lap dog IIFFy shows up. Wow, 26,000 posts between them. And less than 10 worth reading.
SLOBBRIN has always got IBIdiot's back (side.)

And he's got a real problem with that avatar thing.

So now THIS is happening!

Here you are: http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056...&postcount=763

The clearest sign that IB has lost in a big way is when his lap dog IIFFy shows up. Wow, 26,000 posts between them. And less than 10 worth reading.
Originally Posted by Old-T
You still haven't backed up your lie with your nonexistent proof, Old-THUMPER.

SLOBBRIN has always got IBIdiot's back (side.)

And he's got a real problem with that avatar thing. I guess I'll have to show HIM!

So how do you like gay Broadway musicals, IBIdiot? You've never answered that question. I've asked it a number of times, though not as many times as you've posted that scintillating photoshop button of yours.

For the new posters, what language is that anyway?
So how do you like gay Broadway musicals, IBIdiot? You've never answered that question. I've asked it a number of times, though not as many times as you've posted that scintillating photoshop button of yours.

For the new posters, what language is that anyway?

You remain the only jackass in this forum to have ever claimed to watch YOUR favorite gay Broadway musical, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, and YOU remain that jackass that introduced a version of that image as YOUR avatar, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
  • Old-T
  • 03-08-2015, 01:38 PM
You still haven't backed up your lie with your nonexistent proof, Old-THUMPER. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
All you have to do is learn to read: Here you are: http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056...&postcou nt=763
You have yet to back up your lie with your nonexistent proof, Old-THUMPER.
  • Old-T
  • 03-08-2015, 01:51 PM
You truly don't understand the difference between "Lie" and "Not Proven", do you?

Which is it: is IB the self proclaimed master debater truly as ignorant as this would imply?

Or is he intentionally distorting and misrepresenting?

I vote for Door #2.

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056...&postcou nt=763

By the way:

8! 7!
You lied, Old-THUMPER, and you continue to lie, Old-THUMPER. Your hyperlink goes to yet more of your lies, and your lying ass has yet to back up your lies with your nonexistent proof, Old-THUMPER.
  • Old-T
  • 03-08-2015, 02:14 PM
Definitely Door #2.

8! 7! 6! 5!
Don't stop now IB! You can get there TODAY!

Everybody, count along with him!
The only thing being counted are your lies: which are many and frequent, Old-THUMPER.

Where's your nonexistent proof, Old-THUMPER?

It's very evident to all that you can't back your lying claim up with proof, Old-THUMPER.