The News in Political cartoons.

See, this is why only two of y'all bother with this stupid thread. Only TWK understands what a political cartoon is.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

let's have a big round of applause for YR for actually posting a political cartoon for the first time ever!

Bravo Sir!

your contributions are just as worthless as everyone else's

bahahahahahaaa
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Remember this one, WTK?
Speaking of cartoons...

You really should wash the windows of that glass house, bubbeleh.

thanks for taking the bait, i knew you would. it's not an assault rifle. just looks like one.

is this an assault rifle? nope. it's a semi-auto Ruger mini-14 RANCH rifle. i own one.

let me show you a real assault rifle .. the mother of all MILITARY assault rifles ..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/StG_44

this is also an assault rifle .. look familiar?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thompson_submachine_gun

the Thompson submachine gun is the primary reason selective fire full auto weapons were banned in the 1930's .. due to their popularity with the Mob.

this is NOT an assault rifle. it is NOT capable of selective full auto fire ..

it looks like this .. which is an assault rifle .. the M-16 ARMY RIFLE

they look the same yeah? what is the difference? one is capable of fully auto selective fire .. the other is NOT. the left wants to label semi-auto rifles as assault weapons. this is completely false. since i'm assuming you know next to nothing about guns, you have been brainwashed into believing any semi-auto rifle is an assault weapon.

this is false and any gun expert or military weapons expert will say so. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Remember this one, WTK? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

recycling? save that for plastic bottles. even comedians need new material.

Speaking of cartoons...

You really should wash the windows of that glass house, bubbeleh. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

what about it? an AR-15 isn't an assault rifle no matter what you or anyone else claims.

private citizens who don't have a FFL can't own a fully auto weapon. the Ar-15 is not full auto because it's not an assault rifle.
you should start a separate thread about guns if you want to. this is the cartoon thread.
you should start a separate thread about guns if you want to. this is the cartoon thread. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

as YR has rage whined many times before in this very thread. he's a hypocrite.

he digs up old cartoons. and old posts. next he'll be digging up zombies. like Biden.