NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

Brock's days as starter are over. Savage looks better, way better. Sharper, better decisions, better passes Originally Posted by BigLouie
Hey Big Schmooie, wasn't it me that told you Savage would help the Texans? You said he was a punk. You are usually wrong. Make that always wrong. Go look it up in this forum.
You are wrong as always. I said odds against him because he has had so few reps and had only played one full year of football in the last 6 College and pros
You are wrong as always. I said odds against him because he has had so few reps and had only played one full year of football in the last 6 College and pros Originally Posted by BigLouie
You said he didn't have guts, he was a quitter. Yes Schmooie, look up your own words. And, Clowney is looking pretty good. You thought he was a loser too. Big Schmooie I have your #. You're a dumb fuck.
Hard to believe that the Titans are favored to win the division, smh.

The will get to beat up the Jags next week, then are favored to beat the Texans in Tennessee, that will do it.

Dude anybody can look good against the jaguars
The Browns?
Even though Dallas won they're still going to be one and done come next month. Lord be glorious and let their first game be against NYG! Seriously, I wanted to take Dallas but the pay out was trash so I took Zeke and > 102.5 rush yards. Highlight of the night in that game had to be the catch made by Humphries. Dez could learn a thing or two from him.

Speaking of NYG, this is why I feel OBJ is overrated and only reason he gets attention is because he plays for a New York team.

The ref's are fucking up this year damn
Savage, is he out of Penn State?
Rutgers, Pittsburgh, and Arizona State. He bounced around in college.
Thanks....clueless to that!
Savage is the starter. Guess we get to say our farewells to him in the offseason.
Well they just announced that Savage will start next Saturday vs the Bengals ..... suppose he plays well and they win ..... and then suppose he starts the final game at Tennessee and suppose he starts that game and by some miracle they win and take the division ..... now what do you do? ..... suddenly you're faced with the same delimma Dallas has had all year ..... do you stick with the guy that's getting the job done into the playoffs, or do you play your starter now because its the playoffs and you're paying said starter a gazillion dollars a year? .....
Easy,00 but lots of 'ifs' to hurdle first. If all of your scenarios pan out, you ride the winning horse into the Derby! No brainer! Even O'brien can figure that one out!!
Interesting fact. Tom Savage: Texans’ 9th starting QB since 2013, tied with Browns for most in that time. Brandon Weeden, Brian Hoyer have started for both.