NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

We have to be the shittiest 9-6 team right now and BWAHAHAHAHAHA @ Bullock missing that FG!
Congrats Texans...you won the division on a missed FG from your former Kicker lol
+1^^^^!
We have to be the shittiest 9-6 team right now and BWAHAHAHAHAHA @ Bullock missing that FG! Originally Posted by Fishpie
Congrats Texans...you won the division on a missed FG from your former Kicker lol Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Yep, and this is why they will not go past the first round, whoever they play.
Current picture is KC coming here. Quite the potential for a 2 in 1 rematch. The game from last season and the game from earlier in this season. From there it's on to Oak/NE. I would love to see them have another go at Oak as that was close with Carr. Now it's backup vs backup.
[*] Clinched Homefield Advantage in Playoffs
[y] Clinched Division Title
[z] Clinched First-Round Bye
[x] Clinched Playoff Berth

DALLAS COWBOYS XYZ*
HOUSTON TEXANS XY

CG
Seattle surely has lost that mojo - crushed in Green Bay a few weeks back and now losing at home to a mediocre Arizona team!
Texans win on a missed field goal by a former Rick Smith draft pick!!! Seriously, who drafts a mfing kicker??? Lol. Rick MFing Smith that's who!!!!! Lol.
  • Trey
  • 12-25-2016, 08:03 AM
When they said his name I was like "isn't that our kicker?" then they said how many teams he's been on since he's been gone after that pick I bet he will be looking for another shot.
  • nu2
  • 12-25-2016, 09:14 AM
It will be interesting to see if BOB plays both our starting QB, Savage, and Our backup QB, Brock against the Titans. Don't think they will want to risk an injury to Savage?
Was at the game and damn was it ugly. 13 yards in the first half!. 12 points is not going to win many play off games
Texans win on a missed field goal by a former Rick Smith draft pick!!! Seriously, who drafts a mfing kicker??? Lol. Rick MFing Smith that's who!!!!! Lol. Originally Posted by Daddio
Oakland did with Janikowski. He's been worth his money so far. He was a 1st round pick.

It will be interesting to see if BOB plays both our starting QB, Savage, and Our backup QB, Brock against the Titans. Don't think they will want to risk an injury to Savage? Originally Posted by nu2
IMO, Savage needs to play to get more in game experience. He looks goods but that O line didn't help much last night.
Well, fat fucking Randy wasn't worth a draft pick was he??? But Rick Smith showed his dumbass again by wasting a pick on him. Just another of a long long list of shitty picks by Rick.
After this game I'll never say a bad word about Fat Randy, that man got us in the playoffs😂😂😂
Well Denver won't make the playoffs and Elway is supposedly pissed. You thinck they might want the Brock back?