Why A Yes Vote For The Iran Nuclear Deal Is A No-Brainer

[INDUCTIVE FALLACY: STRAWMAN]

As "lawful" as the "Enabling Act," even though in both cases, the evidence had to be "fixed." Originally Posted by andymarksman
Wrong. Unlike the United States and the Western world, those that made the "Enabling Act" possible faced no real threat. The justifications that they used were not based on reality. This is in sharp contrast to what the United States and the West faced with regards to asymmetrical warfare. Your example is not comparable to the justification used with regards to asymmetrical warfare against an asymmetrical threat. The threat that we faced then, and still face now, exists. It is not made up. It's real. The mechanisms that we used, to get authorization within the United States, utilize laws that were already in existence long before President Bush. Again NO comparison.
You should direct your question to Xi Jinping....
Originally Posted by andymarksman
You missed Jackie S's point. He was being sarcastic with regards to President Obama having his head up his azz, and with regards to his policies that tend to favor our adversaries/enemies at the expense of our allies.
COIdiot, here is the proof!

Pay up Idiot! Originally Posted by bigtex
Post it unedited.
Post it unedited. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Pay up Chumpy, Welshing Bitch!
He's not a debater, he's a propagandist. There is no talking sense to him. He "wins" by boring his opponents to death. If you engage with him, you're wasting your time. Let him have his three or four pages per thread, and move on. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I have been following the discussion- he has been schooling your ass COG- just admit defeat and get lost- and pay BigTex on your way out you lying POS.
I have been following the discussion- he has been schooling your ass COG- just admit defeat and get lost- and pay BigTex on your way out you lying POS. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911

Damn your not dead yet, there really must not be a god. Tell your momma the bitch better have my money........
I have been following the discussion- he has been schooling your ass COG- just admit defeat and get lost- and pay BigTex on your way out you lying POS. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Thank you, WeeEnforcer1.911". Tell your boss, BigChins, to not edit the posts before he re-posts them.
Thank you, WeeEnforcer1.911". Tell your boss, BigChins, to not edit the posts before he re-posts them. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
CO The Cowardly & Welshing Idiot, you clearly offered the wager and I graciously accepted. Once I had done so, you immediately started back-tracking. And you have been backing up ever since!

The time is now for you to come clean and pay the $500. Otherwise, you will forever be known as a Cowardly & Welshing Idiot.

Pay up, Welshing Idiot!
Get off it, you fat, old fool. We had no bet. You're not getting paid. Move on.
Get off it, you fat, old fool. We had no bet. You're not getting paid. Move on. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You're times up, pay up Cowardly, Welshing Idiot!
  • DSK
  • 10-05-2015, 07:18 AM
I beg to differ most vehemently. I've never seen COG schooled by anyone.
I beg to differ most vehemently. I've never seen COG schooled by anyone. Originally Posted by DSK
It's hard to get schooled when you offer no real opinions and stay right in the fucking middle, like a chickenshit.
It's hard to get schooled when you offer no real opinions and stay right in the fucking middle, like a chickenshit. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You are truly an idiot.
LOL
I am truly a Welshing idiot. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
FIFY ($500 charge)